Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward or Felix Sturm - Who's the worst homebody?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sturm travelled the Atlantic to get robbed by de La Hoya.

Ward travelled ...... ....... Eerrrmmmm..... Nope. He has never ever travelled.

=

There can only be one homebody and that's Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He should have fought Froch in Nottingham, herp derp. That would have made a difference!
      Nobody in the s6 won in their opponents country. Nobody. And Ward never travelled.

Comment

I don't even think Ward makes that much more money fighting in his hometown while Sturm fighting outside of Germany could cost him millions. So I don't blame Sturm if he stays in Germany. The only way it's worth it for him is if he gets a huge money fight in America, and I don't see that even with Martinez. Maybe Chavez.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 08-24-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Nobody in the s6 won in their opponents country. Nobody. And Ward never travelled.
          So that automatically means Ward couldn't win in another country? Please tell me you're joking

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            So that automatically means Ward couldn't win in another country? Please tell me you're joking
            Ignore that fool. He's still butt hurt about ward destroying kessler.

Comment

No Adamek?

Lets be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I stated a fact. There's no room for your interpretation.

Comment

Lucian Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I stated a fact. There's no room for your interpretation.
                    Yes the fact being that all fighters won when they fought at home. But that doesn't mean at all that all fighters won because they fought at home. And that's what ur implying with your comment nd that's a logical fallacy.

Comment

I don't even care when guys stay home, but please don't have home-town judges too.

Sturm had close fights with Murray and Macklin that could've gone either way. I bet the same will happen with Geale. Will he get the benefit of the doubt? We will see.

Comment

Working...
                      X