Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gathering fan reactions about Pacquiao's decline to fight Mayweather on May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gathering fan reactions about Pacquiao's decline to fight Mayweather on May 5

Tell me your thoughts in a few sentences then send it to jm1boxing@ymail.com or jmsiasat@fighthype.com

Also, send me your real name and location.

I'll make sure your voice will be heard no matter who you side with, or if you side with anyone at all. This is for my new article.

Thanks my boxingscene fam,
    JM

Here is the link on Pacquiao declining the May 5th fight,

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...875ca9a8ed1a21

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      Tell me your thoughts in a few sentences then send it to jm1boxing@ymail.com or jmsiasat@fighthype.com

Also, send me your real name and location.

I'll make sure your voice will be heard no matter who you side with, or if you side with anyone at all. This is for my new article.

Thanks my boxingscene fam,
      JM
      While ur at it. ask us also our SS number! :LOL:

Comment

Again, send your reactions to my email. Reactions posted here WILL NOT be entertained. Thanks fam

Comment

Why can't Floyd fight on other dates aside from May 5? He will be 20 million dollar richer if he can wait till t he end of May.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
            While ur at it. ask us also our SS number! :LOL:
            Why do you have to be so corny?

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
              Why can't Floyd fight on other dates aside from May 5? He will be 20 million dollar richer if he can wait till t he end of May.
              You can send your thoughts to my email. I'll make sure your voice will be heard. Thanks

Comment

Its a move by Arum to try and cash out on a few fights because he knows his charge has no chance against Mayweathermwatch in the coming days they will announce a Lamont Peterson type of fight.Also i would like to say i have lost all respect i had for Pacquiao not once in his career has he stepped up to daddy Arum and show him who is boss.

Comment

cuz he's going to jail and there is no time to wait...may 5th is closer than may 6th and I want the fight as soon as possible myself...no need to stall or anything...lets plex NOW

Comment

You have to amazingly naive to actually believe that bull from Arum.
                    A the biggest temporary Football stadium had 20.000 seats, took over 3 months to be completed and took 15 mil to build......

Bob Arum is talking about 50.000 seats for 7 mil in under 3 months.........
                    Also the fact that the ticket price for each of those seats have to be $1212 extra to make the 60 mil possible which will never sell.

Do the math and you realize that it's another of Bob Arums many lies.

God can *******s be so naive sometimes

Comment

Working...
                    X