Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "I just left Arum's office yesterday 90% sure Its going down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what will boxing fans and boxing writers will say if pacman outpoints mosley in their fight?

probably, they will say:

well, mosley is OLD , he can't pull the trigger no more!

Comment

while these guys calling it a "disgrace to boxing" dont know what theyre talking about, mosely almost KOd floyd and theres nothing easy about a should-be 135 pounder fighting him

...neither does mosely most likely, 3 days ago a fight with JMM was pretty much signed, then Mosely, then Berto. Before that a Cotto rematch (the most pointless of all) was the hot fight.

If Pacquaio's next fight is in like 7 months I don't think they're going to tie themselves down with a contract 1 week after his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
        still better as any youngstar. its just too funny you guys wanne see Pac destroying guys like Bradley or Berto.
        thats not the point you dipship. we know he gonna beat **** out of mosley like his last couple opponents. at least if he fights a young undefeated hungry guy it wont be someone comming off a lost of lost a few steps in their game and their best days are behind them. you dont know what would have happen if he fights berto. i do recall when manny was young fighter he got his ass kicked and knocked out couple of times. berto aint the best but he young strong fast and has more skill and life inside him than mannys last few dead opponents.

and the point is everyone wants to see manny vs mayweather but they arent even trying.

Comment

This is a joke, don't let it be true.

Comment

Alright this **** is going to far. Bob Arum is just ruining boxing

Comment

Right.

Why would i want to see him fight young undefeated prime fighters?
              young undefeated prime fighters most people have never heard of

like ive said before if you wanna see those fights why watch the 147 mix? this is the current popular mainstream division where ppv buys and paychecks get as much discussion as who won the fight

Comment

this is why MMA is slowing picking up and passing boxing. because dumb **** dont happen like this. why do losers constantly get title shots what happen to earning your shot what happen to you lose ok you fall down some ranks and then you work your way back up.
                how does getting beat up by floyd draw with sergio equal a title shot with manny?

give them young hungry guys a fight give marquez a final shot actually try and make the floyd fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                  what will boxing fans and boxing writers will say if pacman outpoints mosley in their fight?

probably, they will say:

well, mosley is OLD , he can't pull the trigger no more!
                  That's what they said with Floyd Mayweather even though he was coming off an impressive KO victory over Marg. But this fight is a disgrace, he just got dominated by Mayweather and a draw against Mora in the most boring fight ever. Just horrible.

Comment

I believe him

Marg said the same **** back in MaY and he ended up with the fight, this was before the supposed Floyd - Pacquiao negotiations

Forget about Floyd - Pacquiao, Manny would rather fight another leftover

Shame!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Right.

Why would i want to see him fight young undefeated prime fighters?

Sign him up for another past prime opponent!

Cant wait to see him fight the guy who just had a horrific draw with mora.
                      c'mon u know Pac annihilates em both esp when undeafeated means protected and young means still unexperienced.

Pac doesnt need these names of these kids in his resume to prove some internet warrior hes for real and p4p nr 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X