Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am tired of these bull**** politics in boxing....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am tired of these bull**** politics in boxing....

I happened to have agreed with everything paulie said in his post fight interview.... There was a robbey in the ring tonight, and i think its a shame that this same bull**** can be pulled over and over again, in the same fucking city.... the texas athletic commission should just be torn apart and forgotten, because its obvious that its corrupt, and as far as these boxing politics go, if it wasnt for the personallities and raw talent of my favorite fighters, i would no longer be a boxing fan. As a matter or fact, from here on out, im a fan of a couple fighters, not of the sport itself..... FUCK BOXING AND ITS BULL**** POLITICS!!!!!!!!!

I am tired of these bull**** politics in boxing....
    Take a nap....

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
      Take a nap....
      eat a dick

Comment

boxing has lost its luster from the past. money and politics are killing the sport.

Comment

118-110 one judge had it... wow. Honestly more boxers need to speak up like that put people on the ****ing spot. Good job paulie stood up for himself. If more boxers did that there would be less of this ****. These guys go up and give it their all and it still wont matter. Whats the point of having the fight if everyone knows whats the score gonna be at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
            boxing has lost its luster from the past. money and politics are killing the sport.
            this **** doesnt happen in mma.........

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
              this **** doesnt happen in mma.........
              I'm gonna start watching MMA..

it began last week with Carano-Cyborg..lol

it was a bore fest..but atleast the judging is fair..and records aren't protected to go 105-0 ...****'s pathetic!!

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
                I'm gonna start watching MMA..

it began last week with Carano-Cyborg..lol

it was a bore fest..but atleast the judging is fair..and records aren't protected to go 105-0 ...****'s pathetic!!
                id rather watch a fair grappling contest than a rigged boxing match.....

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
                  id rather watch a fair grappling contest than a rigged boxing match.....
                  Dude did you watch Smith-Jacobs tonight?..

On several occasions smith ROCKED and WOBBLED Jacobs..and one card had it a shut out..100-89 (one point deducted)..

tonight was a horrible night for boxing fans..I'm ashamed to be one..

Comment

Working...
                  X