Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    So Arabs are generally not welcome?
    Quite frankly?

They think we're **** for coming into their restaurants and takeaways ****faced at weekends and spewing in their taxis. We think they're **** for being here.

It's a mutual disgust I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
      Quite frankly?

They think we're **** for coming into their restaurants and takeaways ****faced at weekends and spewing in their taxis. We think they're **** for being here.

It's a mutual disgust I feel.
      LOOOL. Have they forced any British women to wear a Hijab yet? If not, be prepared. It's coming! I wouldn't be surprised if you came on Boxingscene one day and told us you were forced to wear a Saudi Taqiyah on your head and told us you've converted to Islam. They'll do it to you believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
        The arbitator is common sense, Decensy, and Human understanding.
        Then you are making a moral judgment, not a legal one. The actions of Israel are not illegal unless they are breaching international law, and offending your moral sensibilities is not against any international law.

BTW, just for a footnote, do you consider intentionally targeting civllias and leaving kids to rot a War-Crime?
        Armies have no legal obligation to provide food, clothing and medicine to the civilian population in a warzone. Deliberately targeting civilians is indeed a war crime (though rules of engagement permit collateral damage at reasonable levels) and I am glad you agree with me there because Hamas has been deliberately targeting civilians for the last seven years, and the PLO was targeting them before that. I'm glad we can find some common ground.

Comment

Working...
        X