Most brutal, ruthless beating ever witnessed on Worldstar HipHop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

them dudes were straight savages....

Comment

Interesting transformation by the person filming from calm and passive to wildly yelling at the victim's girlfriend at the end "Fu.ck you, *****! Biiiitch! Biiiitch! Biiitch!"

Comment

Man I didn't know shyt went down like tht in NorCal. . . San Jose is an awesome city. . . Went out there to stay with a friend from undergrad for a week, and had a great time.

Everybody was so laid back, and cool. . . Such a beautiful area. . .

Comment

No way he can form complete sentences after this.

Comment

This dude took waaaaaaaaaaay more punches than Zimmerman and he doesn't look too beat up either. This video would be a perfect rebuttal to the tape of Z at the police station.

Comment

Originally posted by Housed Fugitive View Post
              he was a gang banger

i think i even saw some norte's beating on him

He looked black to me, as did..like..99.9 of the people there. I did see a random light skinned guy throw up a sign before running. That guy was probably hispanic.

Vid was awful, I think I've seen it before.

Seriously though..that guy has some kevlar/leather skin because I don't think I saw a scratch on him. We don't know the whole story, aside from how cowardly that was. For all we know he beat a woman (hence everybody joining in, which is normally how it goes when at a social gathering and someone hits a woman) but to hit him while he's down like that? uhh.... Those types of guys normally end up dead or in jail..and the parent "he was such a good kiiiid, he didn't deserve this!" or him complaining that he's innocent in jail. Again, don't know the whole story, but that was a little much....

Comment

The victim's beard @ 1:34 looks like a Rican's or some other type of Mulattoe. His voice was pretty deep too.

Comment

Lol I wonder if dude was at least wrecking some kind of shop before he got jumped?

I bet he got some good shots in before it turned into (at least) a 10 v. 1 beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Seriously though..that guy has some kevlar/leather skin because I don't think I saw a scratch on him. ..
                    perfect rebuttal to the tape showing Zimmerman at the police station without much damage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      perfect rebuttal to the tape showing Zimmerman at the police station without much damage.
                      And actually, there is a closeup of a clarified image that shows Zimmerman had a pretty decent sized wound on the back of his head. . . It looked like the skin had been rubbed raw on his scalp or something - like his hair got rubbed off.

Comment

Working...
                      X