No announcement yet.

It's becoming more of a labor to shave as I get older

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's becoming more of a labor to shave as I get older

Every time I shave, I wonder when is the next breakthrough shaving object, or machine going to come out. I'm talking about breakthrough-breakthrough, not another little gillette. I already use Pro-Glide, which is good. I like clean shaving my face, that's what I do every time. But i'm becoming more lazy to do it, but I don't go out without my face shaved.

That's why I stopped using actual blades years ago.

Electric razors, FTW!

Comment

Me and my brother were just discussing this yesterday. Shaving is a *****.

Comment

I had same problem, it got to point where I would just do it once a month or whenever I got a haircut.

Solution? Buy those $10-$20 trimmers, it will leave you with a little stubble but it takes like 2 seconds.

Comment

grow a beard

Comment

Chicks still have it harder, though. They shave 10X as much as we do. We just have the face to shave and a bit of "manscaping".

Comment

I just use a hair clipper. Stubbles ftw, everything else takes too damn long.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                I had same problem, it got to point where I would just do it once a month or whenever I got a haircut.

Solution? Buy those $10-$20 trimmers, it will leave you with a little stubble but it takes like 2 seconds.
                This is the post of a man who knows his ****.

Like I said, I made the switch to electrics years ago. I never really cared for the "babyface" look, anyway, mainly because with a straight shave, I look 12 years old.

The electric allows me to get super close, while also leaving me enough stubble that I look like a man, and not a boy.

Comment

All this new technology coming out, how about new shaving technology for the face. Make my week a bit easier.

Comment

I wonder how much it would ****ing suck to wax your beard?

I'm going to hit up youtube, there's gotta be a video somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X