Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do children still dream of being world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, on Playstation..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      yes, as a young lad i always dreamed of being the wba "regular" champion.
      im dead

Comment

Why would somebody want to be the best in boxing when we have "Champions" like Mayweather, Danny Garcia, Quillen, etc. The best are self proclaimed but dont actually fight the best. Right now the sport is ran by poosays.

Comment

i used to dream of being the NABF Intercontinental Tag Team Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by baxinguy View Post
            i used to dream of being the NABF Intercontinental Tag Team Champion.
            I use to dream of being WWE Champion, boxing champ...not so much lol.

Comment

In America boxing has taken a back seat to more mainstream sports....Its pretty safe to say that generally speaking NO, youngsters here as a whole don't dream of becoming world champion...

In fact most kids in the states prolly couldn't tell u who the heavyweight champion of the world was if u paid em....Not many kids around my way r thinking about spending their free time in some stinky, funky, sweaty gym....Not when there are so many other options available that are far easier & more lucrative....

Comment

The only one's that do have been dragged to the gym by their fathers since they were 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  The only one's that do have been dragged to the gym by their fathers since they were 4.
                  I would have to say that I disagree
                  I can take the Algieri-route by beating a fringe contender, upsetting a champion, & making bank against a PPV star.

Comment

kidz b lk i wanna b money may yoooooo.
                    undefeated 20 years coz never fought
                    0-0 biiitch cash money.

jk.
                    how abuot any
                    ADULTS dreaming of being world champ?
                    i do

Comment

Being a boxer is not glamorous. All those blows to the head can cause some serious health problems. I love watching boxing but to encourage kids to do it nowadays is insane considering all the information out there on brain trauma. Same with football.

Comment

Working...
                      X