No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Chavez-Martinez II, I'm Sure It Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
    Martinez didn't hurt Jr.!?!? Martinez FRACTURED Jr.'s Cheekbone and Orbital Bone AND with 1 hand. Imagine if Martinez wouldn't have hurt his hand in the fight? Martinez will recover from knee surgery before Jr. does from face surgery.

This fight does NOT need another rematch, period. End of story.
    I keep telling dudes this, and they say " I aint never heared that" All you have to do is take five minutes to look it up, he also broke his nose. You really get a kick when the boxing writers dont ever mention it.. Fractured Orbital Bone ruins you perifil vision ending careers

Comment

I don't want to see another one...... But it makes sense for both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
        I keep telling dudes this, and they say " I aint never heared that" All you have to do is take five minutes to look it up, he also broke his nose. You really get a kick when the boxing writers dont ever mention it.. Fractured Orbital Bone ruins you perifil vision ending careers
        yea, just becouse, a few of you losers dont want it to happen, they wont have the rematch...........

Comment

Originally posted by enriqueespino View Post
          yea, just becouse, a few of you losers dont want it to happen, they wont have the rematch...........
          The only ones that even see the necessity are serious Jr Huggers, and Uncle Jose, other then that every one saw a complete class disparity. But hell why not, we get to see Sergio put in 12 full rounds of good work, you do understand this is the worst thing for Jr to do, he could continue being a big draw and maybe get a belt with some lesser champ, two straight bad loses will ruin all that

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
            The only ones that even see the necessity are serious Jr Huggers, and Uncle Jose, other then that every one saw a complete class disparity. But hell why not, we get to see Sergio put in 12 full rounds of good work, you do understand this is the worst thing for Jr to do, he could continue being a big draw and maybe get a belt with some lesser champ, two straight bad loses will ruin all that
            it remains to be seen how martinez ended at the end of the fight, whether you like to admit it or not jr. did hurt martinez on the 12th round like nobody and i mean nobody had ever hurt him before, not even margarito hurt him like that, as you know, old fighters tend to get old in one fight, so wil, see....

Comment

IMO segio & Sampson have bigger fish 2 fry & Sergio's retired by 2015...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                If Martinez never hurt Chavez, then why didn't he just turn it up in the fight and walk thru all the pitty pat?
                Chavez could take a tuneup fight before the end of the year?

nvm u r delusional
                what i meant was he did not hurt wobble him knock him down make his knees buckle, nor to say the punches didnt hurt but martinez never walked chavez down or backed him up!!! chavez not throwing punches is another thing, a matter of being tired!!!

martinez was clearley hurt and was dizzy, leggs wobbled n all!!! big difference!!! dont be biased!!! like i said chvez is the most padded protected fighter who has never faced and elite fighter!! but he had sergio hurt and should get a rematch!! 1 more minute in that fight would have been different!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  yep he never hurt him

if you read my comment!! you will see that i said yes martinez schooled chaves for 11 and a half rounds!!!

and YES MARTINEZ TATTED CHAVEZ FACE!!!!

but martinez got sent to the canvas and was wobbled and dizzy when he got up he was not on steady leggs!!! martinez never stunned chavez like chavez stunned martinez!!!

martinez fans should want the rematch more!! so that martinez can beat him again right?? or are you scared martinez might get knocked out like he was about too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                    what i meant was he did not hurt wobble him knock him down make his knees buckle, nor to say the punches didnt hurt but martinez never walked chavez down or backed him up!!!
                    are you talking about!?!?! Did you really just say Martinez never backed him up??? You have to see the fight again. Martinez was backing Chavez up all fight. Now let's put that in perspective, a Middleweight fighter was backing up a freaking CRUISERWEIGHT!

You say if there was 1 minute left it would have been a different fight, what happened, Chavez couldn't have capitalized in those other 35 minutes?

Comment

so looks like martinez wont be going for legacy or atg status he just wnats money fights thats an easy win.

pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X