Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire and Nishioka to fight for The Ring title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Nishioka's age deter him from being the best? Does Floyd being old and inactive stop him from the being the best?

why the double standard?

and he took a vacation to rest from injury, not retire or duck fighters

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      You should kindly find your way out of this thread if you can't have an educated discussion. Nobody here is criticizing any of the fighters involved in this whole thing.

And your "is the best fight to be made" argument is pretty weak. The best fight to be made at 122 is ant fight that involves Mares-Donaire-Rigo. Nishioka at 36 years of age has been out the ring for nearly a year so yea there's not much hype around his name right now and we dunno how he's gonna perform.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

OK well if this isnt the best fight at 122, which one is?

without having an pre-requisites needing to take place?

The best fighter in the division vs. top 5 P4P fighter, christ I wish Mayweather would be in a fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg
        Why does Nishioka's age deter him from being the best? Does Floyd being old and inactive stop him from the being the best?

why the double standard?

and he took a vacation to rest from injury, not retire or duck fighters
        You're putting words in my mouth. I never said he wasn't the best nor he took a break to duck anyone. I simply said at 36 years of age and taking a long lay off like that then coming back to fight a big fight such as this one without a tune up is a risky move and we dunno how he's gonna perform cause of ring rust and the dude pretty much said hes ready to retire. So how well motivated is he? We dunno.

You put words in my mouth and dont read? I just said the best fight to be made at 122 is Mares-Rigo-Donaire. That means, out of those 3, doesnt matter who faces who that would be the best fight. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

You should kindly find your way out of this thread if you can't have an educated discussion. Nobody here is criticizing any of the fighters involved in this whole thing.

And your "is the best fight to be made" argument is pretty weak. The best fight to be made at 122 is ant fight that involves Mares-Donaire-Rigo. Nishioka at 36 years of age has been out the ring for nearly a year so yea there's not much hype around his name right now and we dunno how he's gonna perform.

OK well if this isnt the best fight at 122, which one is?

without having an pre-requisites needing to take place?

The best fighter in the division vs. top 5 P4P fighter, christ I wish Mayweather would be in a fight like that.
          Not sure where you get the idea that I even remotely give a **** about Mayweather. Not sure either why you throwing another dude's name around who has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Comment

once again, what fight is better than this in your IMO, you never named one

Comment

Working...
            X