Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is a one hit wonder.

Khan would murk him now.

Comment

Who is even talking about Garcia-Khan? It's history, Angel Garcia turned down the rematch offer and now he's Salka-ing it after losing to Herrera.

The talk right now is about Khan-Mayweather.

Comment

Danny is an underrated boxer...in the first khan fight he was boxing pretty well it just looked like khan was doing a lot with his speed..but danny had the timing down by the end of the second...I remember danny scraped his gut with a solid straight right towards the end of that rd..the rest is history.. Tira el gancho!!!!! Alexander has always been overrated and just doesn't have the mental fortitude of a hungry fighter..Bradley and porter exposed that..gd win for khan tho..he just lucky someone with pop wasn't in there cuz I saw a lot of openings andbflaws still in his game..

Comment

How is danny a one hit wonder...he beat the top two dogs in his division and his record is solid..so because he had a tough fight with Herrera and took a soft touch with salka he's a one hit wonder..cmon son...

Comment

People don't understand...

Herrera beat D.Garcia ffs

Khan totally underestimated an iron chinned solid power counterpuncher in D.Garcia. Surprising he even made it to round 4...

Khan threw a fcking rear right uppercut from range which Garcia countered with a no look hook which would knock most people out flat. Khan still managed to get up through the power of jesus allah christ and tryed to fight on...Khan would never throw such a punch today under Hunters tutelage.

He trained for a brawl with Lamont PEDerson instead he got a BETTER fighter in D.Garcia (unbeknownst to EVERYONE)

Now Khan has come on leeps and bounds with a brain transplant from Virgil.

You think it's same old story if he faces D.Garcia again?

Well you're wrong. The only repeats in that fight are lowblows.

But credit to D.Garcia he is still a very awkward opponent and does potentially have the tools to pull of a repeat. however Khan VERY EASILY could dominate him for 12 rounds straight IF he pulls off a perfect performance. all he has to do is avoid the left hook...which he can do with the positioning he has learn't from virgil.

I must re-iterate HOW IMPORTANT it is to understand the circumstances of Khan going into that D.Garcia fight and his training leading up to it.
            Last edited by miniq; 12-14-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I think Garcia beats him again but I feel Khan might beat Floyd at this stage.

The reason is not power or his style its that Floyd is too precise. Khan's chin itself isn't that bad its his temple area, the top of his head that is real weak.
              He takes and recovers from the shots that hit his chin ala Maidana, its the temple region shots like Limmond, Garcia, Prescott and so on hit him with that he never.

Garcia's wild hooks in those exchanges will catch him again, high and he won't recover well. Floyd is too selective and puts too much into trying to land everything with surgical precision.

He don't hit anyone high, round the back of the head, forehead area. Everything is on the chin. Like when he is on the ropes he will wait and wait for that right hand and won't throw it unless he knows it'll land.
              Garcia don't care where it lands or even if it does. He knows one will eventually

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Floyd is a good counter puncher and his defense is best against orthodox fighters who come straight.

I think both guys have what it takes to hurt Khan so I would still have to give the overall better guy the edge.

Your point is solid though he is reckless in there so a patient guy who waits and has the right tools is going to get his predictable ass damn near every time. Khan suits Garcia just fine, if that match-up was better for Khan they would have looked to clear that up he never speaks on Garcia.
                Yeah, no doubt Floyd is the superior fighter to Garcia by a county mile, but Garcia is just all wrong for Khan. I'd pick both guys to defeat Khan handily, but Garcia does it in brutal fashion again while Floyd would take his time and might even let Amir see the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Who is even talking about Garcia-Khan? It's history, Angel Garcia turned down the rematch offer and now he's Salka-ing it after losing to Herrera.

The talk right now is about Khan-Mayweather.
                  lol you're wrong weebs, the talks is Mayweather-Pacquiao as usual. Nobody cares for Khan-Mayweather right now, although it is a solid plan B.

I'm bringing up a Khan-Garcia rematch because Danny is moving up to '47 and will sooner or later bump heads with Khan if he's still around. Also, many people think Khan has improved enough to avenge his loss to Danny.

Comment

Nah...he wont stand in middle and just throw combos, he will jab and move and make Danny come forward. Danny threw everything at Khan after the KD and he still survived for a bit. I don't see him striking out twice.

Comment

Khan will always be jumpy when he throws punches. He throws fast flurries with his chin up the air.

Comment

Working...
                      X