Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] How can people be this shameless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    yeah they prolly did something bad at the beginning thats why the kid being bully is walking away trying to avoid any confrontation, yeah right... LOL.
    Well what is the background, why is the kid getting bullied? Over nothing? Not that I encourage bullying in any way, but would be nice to know what happened prior to this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Well what is the background, why is the kid getting bullied? Over nothing? Not that I encourage bullying in any way, but would be nice to know what happened prior to this.
      Looks like they're walking home from school, wth could of happend at school for this guy to follow him and harass him? Did he humiliate him verbally in front of his cool 16 year old friends? Doesn't matter, suck it up and forget about it. If somebody was following me on the street like that pushing me from behind and that much bigger I'd think of grabbing something to discourage the harassment, like a big stick.

I know violence isn't the answer but that's all some of these kids understand, they're brought up with abusive moms,dads, or siblings where beating someone's ass= superiority.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
        He'll be the only one in the Unit.

more than likely he'll keep sayin' "YO FOO MY NAME BURTON".

Yet everyone will be like: "Ok Red. Whatever you say"
        Bwahahahaahahahaha.

Man, this thread has ended up providing me with more laughs than it probably should have... Looool...

"What's up ya'll... What's up Red.. What you got on my 40, homie"?

Comment

Working...
        X