Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Floyd vs Guerrero, Floyd is declining and will lose before he retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Owl PayMen View Post
    FTR, I respect your post.

To answer your question I would say Manny Pacquiao still poses a stylistic threat but he would have had more of a chance circa 2009. I'd have to see him vs Rios to make a fair assessment of where he is at currently.

The problem is that Mayweather is a master of adaptation and he figures fighters out quickly.
    btw I'm not saying Lara beats him. My opinion is Lara presents the toughest challenge among what's available to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      btw I'm not saying Lara beats him. My opinion is Lara presents the toughest challenge among what's available to Floyd
      Ahhhh I got ya! I can see why you would say that. He is an awkward fella with size. I can agree to this notion to an extent. I think the first 5 rounds would be a challenge to Mayweather then he would figure Lara out. Good Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        other than Lara, whom Floyd will never fight anyway, what fighter anywhere 140-154 would you give a chance of beating Floyd?
        You're right, Lara's the only guy with a chance. I think me and you talked about this before? Could be wrong. But I do think Lara is the best fighter at 154, I think he dog walks Canelo.

Comment

Working...
        X