Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Freddie Roach "Martinez says he is going to fight us, but let's face it"...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Freddie Roach "Martinez says he is going to fight us, but let's face it"...

Come on bro post it in the fight sticky!

Comment

"A lot of the media is saying that this is Chavez's toughest opponent to date, do you see that?"......YES! That required absolutely no thought-process. I can't believe Roach had to think about that for a moment.

Comment

first Im a chavez jr fan and i haaaaaaaaaaaate freddy roach especially in these kind of interviews because ive seen him spew all kinds of BS.

But ill be honest with this interview i absolutely believe everything hes saying.

Comment

He's working less with his boxing trainer Roach and more with his strength and conditioning trainers...how fuking intelligent is that. Like as if Jr isn't in need of greater boxing skills to fight the boxer who is light years above anything that he has ever gotten in the ring with and all it's going to take is more brawn. This kid is an idiot and is going to get schooled...I almost feel sorry for him.

Comment

Working...
          X