No announcement yet.

Pac drops Porter in sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
    this smells fishy to me, like a fake press release to get into shane's head.

ariza releasing the name of the sparring partner that supposedly got dropped?

saying porter's career could be in jeopardy?

c'mon son!

Video link or it never happened

Comment

poor shane hes in for a world class ass beating

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Video link or it never happened
        Link me to the negotiations, the first one fool.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          At least he's being paid $500 a week haha.

Out of topic, hey Eaner my man, what's happening with nonito? he should eat his pride and talk with Arum.
          why?

the treatment he got (and this is from several people including those within Top Rank) did not coincide with the success he is now having and to be honest I don't blame him for wanting to leave. In all honesty to see the Top Rank execs the weekend of the Montiel fight I think they all hoped Montiel would win so they could have another sellable Mexican star on their hands, something they lack right now (unless you count JCC Jr)

Comment

whats so hard to believe about this? Pac is in his prime & knocks out the top guys in the sport but cant drop a flawed up & comer like Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              why?

the treatment he got (and this is from several people including those within Top Rank) did not coincide with the success he is now having and to be honest I don't blame him for wanting to leave. In all honesty to see the Top Rank execs the weekend of the Montiel fight I think they all hoped Montiel would win so they could have another sellable Mexican star on their hands, something they lack right now (unless you count JCC Jr)
              To me, TR put a lot mroe into Montiel, since Donaire got paid more from my memory. In fact he got quite a decent pay, and his success?

He beat who under Top Rank that was gonna make him a star?

Montiel was the first fight he made it.

His win on Vic was big, but then he died down and left Gary Shaw too.

Donaire is spolit, he has issues with his dad, had issues with Gary Shaw etc...

Comment

As a Pacquiao fan I've gotta say. I don't believe this. The story always is Pacquiao is looking bad in sparring. I think it's vice-versa. I'm always 'Pessimistic' on what I hear from the press.

Comment

this doesnt surprise me at all. but dam, RIP mosley.

Comment

I haven't heard about Porter being dropped recently or anything. Just Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      why?

I know what you're saying man but the problem is he's got a live contract with TR. After he beat darch, his career was semi-frozen and darch had a better run after the fight. Hope this won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
                      X