Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the perception that blacks have larger penises than white true and WHY IS IT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bconngemini View Post
    I think its clear that the most advenurous, innovative and brave men left europe to come to America to have freedom and a better life in the brutal savagery and wild of the western world. This type of masculine and tough and unforgiving man is the same type of man that has a larger penis than the average, which is why it makes sense that the more masculine american men have larger penises than european men. That's also the reason we were able to do such masculine things as fight off the indians, make slaves until we gave them freedom for building our nation, invade any country we want to, create football...etc. Simple as that.
    The men in America have got bigger boobs than the women

Comment

Mizzou, you make America proud!

Comment

I actually hope I don't get banned for that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
          Penis size has more to do with individuals than race.

We have a nude beach here in the Vancouver area, the internationally famous Wreck Beach. You will see some black men walking along the beach who have tiny peckers. If you don't believe it, come up here next summer and see for yourself!
          First of all Canada is just slightly above full blooded euros on the euro-trash ladder. You guys like hockey and have french as an official language! *snicker*

Second, no one wants to come up to Canada in the summer to watch black guys with tiny peckers. NO ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Just erase the post.
            Can't. My **** has blood coming from the tip of it.

So I can't.

Comment

The People who inhabit the carribean have the biggest cocks no ****

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
                Penis size has more to do with individuals than race.

We have a nude beach here in the Vancouver area, the internationally famous Wreck Beach. You will see some black men walking along the beach who have tiny peckers. If you don't believe it, come up here next summer and see for yourself!
                I'm sure you visit the beach often

Comment

Working...
                X