Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skaters vs Security guard that calls kid a wet**** (fight!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Skaters vs Security guard that calls kid a wet**** (fight!)

Kind of unexpected he said that out of no wheres.

Looks like these kids go around looking for trouble. They have a hidden camera and have made several videos... Damn yo, when I was younger Skate boarders were cool people and not looking to start **** with anyone. Now they go around with little hidden cameras looking to piss people off on purpose.
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 09-18-2011, 11:04 AM.

You gone take that, dj benze.......

Comment

can I call him a racist for using a racial slur....or are you going to write an essay, red k me and put me on ignore?

serious question

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

Kind of unexpected he said that out of no wheres.

Looks like these kids go around looking for trouble. They have a hidden camera and have made several videos... Damn yo, when I was younger Skate boarders were cool people and not looking to start **** with anyone. Now they go around with little hidden cameras looking to piss people off on purpose.
        Skating has become a bit of a race to the bottom really. Uptight douchebags get really mean to essentially kids that are not stealing, not drunk, not doing drugs, and then kids retaliate and think it's funny so the douches up the ante and become verbally abusive and violent so the kids become even more obnoxious, until you end up with videos of people deliberately trying to wind up security. In my skating days I encountered some pretty obnoxious people, like a guy who started screaming at me that he's called the police... before even asking me to leave the property!

The best time was when me and my friend, older skaters, were at this spot and the security guards from the adjacent property (nobody was on their actual property) were coming out and physically threatening and intimidating the younger kids, but once they saw me and my mate they would retreat back to their property. Once they thought we had left they would come back out and start yelling at these kids again and then see we were still there and back away again.

Those same security guards tried to stop us from entering that property (a small upscale mall) suggesting that skateboards were not allowed in there. A quick call to the proprietor of the skateboard shop inside the mall changed that situation!

Comment

Hahahaha I love the SKater beef's Yes DOOOOOODE

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Hahahaha I love the SKater beef's Yes DOOOOOODE

I never knew Tunney owned a store.

Comment

Another classic

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Another classic

That's ridiculous that one. He discredited his unit.

Comment

Most skaters come off as disrespectful douchebags. When someone, especially an elder, tells you gtfo their property, you should listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
                    Most skaters come off as disrespectful douchebags. When someone, especially an elder, tells you gtfo their property, you should listen.
                    lol no ****

idiots will be idiots though sometimes..

Comment

Working...
                    X