Police whistleblowers admit to targeting blacks for mass incarceration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Don't worry about it, I'm Chollo Vista.

Just worry about the knowledge I give you for free.

Do you have anything business related you'd like to add to this thread?
    No ChoYO Vista lol

Choyo thats how your name is pronounced from the spelling

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      That's a great thing. A Jamaican buddy of mine sees the beauty of the biggest ****holes in Milwaukee you could possibly imagine and tries his best to turn them into places the local community is proud of.
      Interesting... What's he doing with it?

Comment

I really hope a guy so concerned with the black community isn't some wiggger. But knowing how strange the internet is it wouldn't surprise me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pearly Whites
          Asians don't have this problem.... I wonder why this is?
          When I got locked up for the first time a lot of dudes there asked me where I was from and most of them had no idea what Philippines was lol.

I'm like I'm Filipino and some of them are like "what? Fipino? Finland? is that in China?" "Fajita? So you're Mexican?"

I asked some of the regulars and repeat offenders if they've ever seen an Asian in jail and they all said no.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-09-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Black on black crime is at an astronomical high right now but somehow that's the cops fault. No one talks about the nature of some of these criminals and how they attack police....it happens ALL THE TIME. The media only shows what suits the liberal narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Black on black crime is at an astronomical high right now but somehow that's the cops fault.
              You have combatants and you have non combatants.

The black on black crime you see is amongst combatants. What are the stats on combatant vs non combatant crime in the black community?

How many times do I have to tell you guys that when you talk about black on black crime, you're taking 5% of the African American community that's doing all the crime. Well, my theory is, what about the other 95% that's not doing violent crimes?

If there's a war in Chicago and it's amongst combatants, don't blame the non combatants for the war just because they're black

And yes, it's a proven fact that the war on drugs has single handedly targeted African Americans in hopes of getting their free labor profits increased in the prison system
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-09-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I really hope a guy so concerned with the black community isn't some wiggger.
                And just when I think you're an alright guy

Comment

And just when I think you're an alright guy
                  Lol what's wrong with calling someone a wiggger? I used to get called it all the time, along with spwiggger.

Comment

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com...=512000&rs=850

I can't embed the video until I get home.

What they say is what many have known for sometime. The police have a quota and when arrests are low they are told to target minorities in poor communities. They don't target white communities not becaus there isn't crime, they don't target and harrass white communities because there will be repercussions.

This has gone on in this country for over a century. President Nixon's CSAF said it best, create a system that targets blacks without appearing to be.

The fact that only 5% of African Americans commit crimes while being criminalized through the media on a consistent basis speaks volumes about reality.

That said, to all the African Americans reading this and watching this video, despite your obstacles, you WILL be successful and let nothing stand in your way of achieving your goals or whatever it is you're out to do.

If you can perceive, you will achieve no matter what. And to the 2.6 million black owned firms/businesses, start mentoring and show the young generation what you did to become successful.
                    Chollo...log off for a couple days. You've been pwned by the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X