Collapse
No announcement yet.

VADA>USADA Agree or Disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If lance armstrong couldnt buy / bribe usada than no way mayweather can.

End thread.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      how did the berto and peterson fights get cancelled? wasn't it because nsac recognized the findings of vada? the license for those fights was cancelled by nsac because of the vada findings...that's what i thought happened. so how come you're saying they're not interested in working with outside agencies?

and i'm not defending anybody. i have no agenda here...i'm just seeing things as it is. my only point here is that promoters and fighters should not have the ability to self-regulate. if you can't grasp that then i don't what else to say.
      They are not working together because VADA is voluntarily passing off the test results to NSAC. It's not like it's mandated by NSAC. That's a huge difference. NSAC isn't requesting the results. So again, in essence they are uninterested, otherwise it would be mandatory.

I agree that promoters and fighters shouldn't have the ability to self-regulate, but there is no alternative when NSAC and so forth are not working together with the testing agencies.

Comment

USADA did major damage to international pro cycling. What has VADA done lately that is world wide worthy news?

I rest my case.

USADA is the better one.

Comment

Working...
        X