Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Peter turns 30 today - Happy Birthday to The Nigerian Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    tunney no one is being racist towards sam but this question has actually come up before...i even think a showtime telecast discussed it during a peter fight or it might have been an hbo when they show the bio of each fighter...i probably have the telecast somewhere.i have 15 peter fights...its not that he doesnt know his own age but it might be for other reasons.in baseball many latin american players from venezuela,dom rep claim to be younger so they have a better chance of being signed by a major league team.in the last olympics chinese gymnists were being investigated for lying about their ages.some of the girls could have been older but were young enough looking they could pass as being younger...its not uncommon...
    Sam Peter is a good Christian, and I trust he's not going to lie about his age.

There is no evidence that he's older than he says he is.

So people need to give him the benefit of the doubt, and STFU about him being older.

Comment

Happy birthday Sam Peter! I see you've gotten yourself into much better shape the last few times out. I think you have the style and punching power that will always give Wladimir trouble. Just please come in around 240 lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
        Happy birthday Sam Peter! I see you've gotten yourself into much better shape the last few times out. I think you have the style and punching power that will always give Wladimir trouble. Just please come in around 240 lbs!
        i think he is lower then that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          I didn't know he was that young...
          He really isnt! He's real age is probably 43..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Thank you!

This mother ****er ain't 30. Does he look that young? ****, did he look that young when he was on ESPN?

The guy is from Nigeria, king of ID fraud. Everyone in the boxing circles knows he's not really 30. Dude is probably closer to 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Thank you!

This mother ****er ain't 30. Does he look that young? ****, did he look that young when he was on ESPN?

The guy is from Nigeria, king of ID fraud. Everyone in the boxing circles knows he's not really 30. Dude is probably closer to 40.
              Can't you all let poor Sam enjoy his 30th birthday without accusing him of lying about his age?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                anyone else hear the rumors that peter is actually older than that? im not sure how valid they are but many latin baseball players have had a history of doing this like miguel tejada,orlando hernandez,etc...i heard this on a boxing telecast a few years back...dont remember which one though...happy birthday sam & good luck
                I use to work with a guy who was from akwa-ibom, Nigeria where Sam peter was from like 6 years ago, He told me peter was pushing 37 at that time, I report it on here when i came to boxing scene, Nigerian athlete have been known to reduce their real age in most top sport for decades now..Its a known fact..

Comment

LOL @ people who believe hes 30

coming from Nigeria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeHTF...eature=related

go to :40 to see his parents to gain some perspective, hes clearly 36-42,43 yr old range

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    Can't you all let poor Sam enjoy his 30th birthday without accusing him of lying about his age?
                    I'm not a Peter hater or anything dude, I wish he was 30, than he would have some upside.

But he's not. He's not even close, and this probably isn't his real birthday anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Thank you!

Am sure he isnt 30, he can have it on his passport for all i care but that man isnt older than me, Like i said before i worked with someone who came from the same place as sam peter and he told me he isnt 24 at that time but was pushing 37..

No one would sign him if he tells them he was 35,36 or 37 and from what i gather its easy to get a birth certificate and passport over there so i dont believe he's 30.

Comment

Working...
                      X