TOP RANK Pacquiao-Clottey THE EVENT Preview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one cares.

Comment

Who gives a ***** besides delusional teenage Filipino boys?

Comment

Originally posted by 17scenes View Post
        Cool promo vid.

That said, Im sorry I have tried to get excited for this fight. Its not happening.

There isnt a single thing I happen to find compelling about this fight. Can you guys help me find something?

The best thing anyone has to say about Clottey is that he has never been dominated.

Ok. And? Since when do moral victories count for something in boxing?

The guy is now almost training himself in a piece of **** gym full of nobodies. The most confidence he shows in himself is saying that he will give Pac a hard fight and he will work hard. Ok there Clottey.

All I can say is enjoy your paycheck and go up to 154 where you can become a real Champ.
        im no paquiao fan, but to say clottey will not be a risky challenge, is ridiculous . he arguably beat cotto, showed he was the superior overall boxer in my honest opinion. this fight will also NOT be at a catchweight. soo..yes its intriguing. you cant say its not intriguing 'cause clottey isnt a well known name...be realistic. he beat the brakes off miguel cotto and is a very strong welterweight. im sorry, but you just cant say this fight isnt intriguing. unless youre an idiot, or have some kind of agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          They're not teenagers bro. They are 30 year old men in love with a boxer. It's pretty ****ing scary when you think about it.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              lol 100% of pac's fans are filipino??? ur as dumb as u can be *****!!

example.... bill clinton.. a pinoy??? hahahahha

Comment

damm floyd lovers all over this thread defending their dream man again lol

Comment

Cool vid.

I'm excited.

Comment

Working...
                  X