No announcement yet.

What will you be for Halloween? [Costume Thread]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
    Getting candy from old ladies and then scoffing them with your bumchums does not contribute a party y'here!

This Halloween I'm going to a D'N'B rave where all the girls are gonna be on ecstasy, wearing next to nothing and horny as ****. Beat that!!
    Sounds good! Have fun.
    Don't pass out though cus where there is raves there is ****s and they'll rape ya!

Comment

Im Dressing as Pac man and my buddy is gonna be a ghost, then he's gonna chase me around the city

watch out 4 the youtube video

Comment

joker from dark knight had the face paint for my nieces bday last sat it was alright

Comment

Comment

mystique from xmen.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
              Getting candy from old ladies and then scoffing them with your bumchums does not contribute a party y'here!

This Halloween I'm going to a D'N'B rave where all the girls are gonna be on ecstasy, wearing next to nothing and horny as ****. Beat that!!
              **** yeah, now that's the way to do it

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              ****in awesome, billy

Comment

I've decided that this year (like the last 3, before that I dressed as Jason), I’m gonna be going to the Street Halloween party dressed casual with one of my many latex mask (Point Break bitches), i can't be ****ed to do anything creative (despite telling myself every year that the next Halloween, i bust something cool & creative out).

I used the George Bush Sr one last year, Michael Jackson before that and the Reagan one before that. It’s either Tony Blair, Will Smith, Margaret Thatcher, George Dubya or the Anorak one… Tough decisions up ahead…..

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                  I've decided that this year (like the last 3, before that I dressed as Jason), I’m gonna be going to the Street Halloween party dressed casual with one of my many latex mask (Point Break bitches), i can't be ****ed to do anything creative (despite telling myself every year that the next Halloween, i bust something cool & creative out).

I used the George Bush Sr one last year, Michael Jackson before that and the Reagan one before that. It’s either Tony Blair, Will Smith, Margaret Thatcher, George Dubya or the Anorak one… Tough decisions up ahead…..
                  i think alot of people will be wearing the Dubya mask, this year

Comment

Wish halloween was celebrated as much in the UK as it is in the US

Comment

I wish we did it here in aus

Comment

Working...
                      X