OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
    Pretty much
    Lol **** Allah Mohamed and each and everyone one of you savage ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
      Why dont you blacks go get a job, or an education instead of playing victim 24/7. Do you see Asians, or Hispanics playing victim?
      Stupid **** I have a good job and a good education. Lmao. You'd be surprised if you knew who I am lmao stupid ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        Stupid **** I have a good job and a good education. Lmao. You'd be surprised if you knew who I am lmao stupid ****.
        Then why are you always playing victim. Just focus on yourself, you're doing good right? The white man isn't holding you down right? Then stop *****ING.

Comment

• Nubianpoontang is a racist c unt fart. Plain and simple. He thinks since he's black (or claims to be on the Internet) that he can't be racist. What a dumb truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Nubianpoontang is a racist c unt fart. Plain and simple. He thinks since he's black (or claims to be on the Internet) that he can't be racist. What a dumb truck.
            What did you say chief? why don't you stop your stupid incantations and speak normally you uneducated swine.

Comment

• Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
              Then why are you always playing victim. Just focus on yourself, you're doing good right? The white man isn't holding you down right? Then stop *****ING.
              Me highlighting your bigoted attitude and calling you a **** is not playing the victim you dumb ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                Me highlighting your bigoted attitude and calling you a **** is not playing the victim you dumb ****.
                You always hate on white people and act like a victim. Everyone knows this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Since no one has a video, let's have a look at this intead:

Lmao@287 pounds

Comment

• That tirade he went on about how Mexicans are rapists

Those fake murder statistics he tweeted about blacks

Youtube, it lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      I'm a liberal and I think Trump is a moronic and sensitive power tripper. But I have never seen him make a single racist remark ever. Yet everyone is calling him a racist.

Can someone post a video of his so called racism?
                      How about where he talks about "his" African American? That **** was so cringe. It's like dude was giving a speech from a plantation in 1850.

Comment

Working...
                      X