Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Over The Moon With MONSTER Rating of 6 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I doubt this did 6 million.
    You have an irrational hatred of Spence that borders on delirium. Chill out man,.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      how did this fight get 6 million views? i didnt even see any commercials for it or knew it was going on.
      I didn't either, I literally went to my guide because I saw Spence fought that day, people probably just saw a fight and said why not watch.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        how did this fight get 6 million views? i didnt even see any commercials for it or knew it was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

The article on the front page also has that same average, but the fight peaked at 6.34 million

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            The article on the front page also has that same average, but the fight peaked at 6.34 million
            Yep.

4.8M for Spence-Bundu is 1.5M higher than PBC's previous highest rated telecast (Thurman-Guerrero, 3.3M).

It was entirely due to the lead-in, but still a great number to reflect on.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              You have an irrational hatred of Spence that borders on delirium. Chill out man,.
              He's terrified because he poses a threat to Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                It means that 6.3 million people saw Spence, HBO has made boxing a niche sport
                I dont think HBO made boxing a niche sport. Bad advice from managers and greedy promoters made it a niche sport. These guys demand money that is not there and then they end up fighting 1 or twice a year how do they expect to attract "casual" eyeballs when these guys are nowhere to be seen...hello DSG , Thurman, Jack , BJS , Broner ,

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
                  The numbers were so high because of the olympics coverage right before that, and also the McGregor/Diaz fight doing so well. Spence wont consistently do even close to 6m, think about it Wilder did like 1.45 million http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-ar...tworks--106891 , and he's a way bigger draw.
                  We know sherlock

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Especially college football. The first 3 weeks or so of college football is full of University of Alabama vs. Fargo North Dakota Culinary Institute, type of games. Yet nobody complains.
                    It's because its primarily bubba gumps who watch college foot ball.

Comment

This is great scheduling that has paid off, if they can keep Spence's next fight on free TV and make it a title fight that they promote well then hopefully he can keep 50-60% of those viewers and do around 4 million. That figure is great business for PBC and will help build it's brand as well as Spence's.

Comment

Working...
                      X