Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Champ at 160, Never Faced a Middleweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    You guys are funny, just a couple years ago you were *****ing about Pac's catch-weight bs, now your lauding and justifying Canelo's BS.

It works both ways.

Just a couple years ago you guys were defending manny-weight, now you are b1tching and moaning about canelo-weight.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      GGG fans are going to be so disappointed when their hero accepts the fight at a lower weight than 160. Can't wait.
      Nothing to be ashamed of, all great fighters had to make sacrifices to become great, that's GGG's only chance left after he ducked Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I don't know what's funnier. You trying to justify blatant hypocrisy. Or, you saying that GGG was "willing to make concessions." Newflash f.uck n.igga, GGG can't make concessions. Outside of you and his other 96,999 fans, he's a complete nobody. Nobodies can't make concessions. They either bend over or keep it moving.
        I feel your pain, my ******ed buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          Nothing to be ashamed of, all great fighters had to make sacrifices to become great, that's GGG's only chance left after he ducked Ward.
          That money fight against Ward, he let the Shoe Palace PPV monster slip.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            If you spent the rest of the day.....

..... could you possibly come up with a weaker excuse ?

He could simply ignore it, be a man of his word, and attempt to live up to his hype.

When lil'G made his excuses, he didn't mention the mandatory once..... he stated that wanted to fight at 160 out of "respect for boxing".

He just didn't have any "respect for boxing" when it came to Ward.

And who's (ass) hole did all you golovtard alt's suddenly crawl out of ?

Wow, sooooo many new Golovkin fans running around everywhere with brand new join dates..... DUDE, we heard all those weak unacceptable excuses from your main account.
            Take a breather. It's not that serious. I like both Golovkin and Ward. What I mentioned was in support for Ward. He went up to face a guy and does need the tune ups.

Comment

It works both ways.

Just a couple years ago you guys were defending manny-weight, now you are b1tching and moaning about canelo-weight.
              Manny weight = 2 lbs shy of class limit and first fight against full-fledged WW
              Canelo weight = 5 lb shy for years and is the lineal of the weightclass

See the difference?

And for the record, I was never in favor of his catch-weights, however, they made some fights that probably wouldn't have...in this case, the catch-weight is preventing the fight. IMO, catchweights should never be for title/lineal. They should only be for exhibition/testing, not championships.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Lara would have been more views and money generated than Monroe, Rosado, Odama, etc......Id have like that fight but GGG isnt gonna fight Lara....risk reward, ratio.....Lara brings a style that will frustrate GGG...He has not fought anyone with the speed, footwork and jab of his....Monroe was Lara lite...less speed, experience, and power
                Don't forget the last Southpaw with skill and Technic in the amatuer ggg went 1-1 against. BOTH Fight could of went either way.

Comment

Originally posted by calderon01 View Post
                  Why dont yall shut the **** up already .enough of your hating asses.i will be laughing when canelo kos! your ***** ass ggg.
                  Heard of practice what you preach!?

Anyways.. Talk is cheap, ask Canola oil to step into the ring with GGG.. Rest my friend, will be history..

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    3 no names and 1 decent fighter a year.....or 2 no names and one decent fighter a year

this guy is the most feared fighter to his fans but the same idiots called mayweather a coward and he ended his career with 15 wins and 14 different champions......lol
                    Baldomir Guerrero and Ortiz lmfao

Comment

It works both ways.

Wtf happened to you man you actually posting some knowledge
                      Good sh it man

Comment

Working...
                      X