Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Regrets Not Pulling Pacquiao From Mayweather Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny couldn't beat Floyd with four good arms, stop it Freddie....

Comment

I will always remember Max Kellerman's first post interview question to Pacquiao and his response

"Manny whats your impression on this fight?" - Kellerman

"I thought It was a GOOD faight, I thought I won the faight (Chuckles)" - Pacquiao

"WHY!??" - Kellerman

"He didnt do nothing, He always (was about to say, RUN) hmmmm..... ya know.... hmmmm..uhhhh ... ummm.... moved outside" - Pacquiao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFm7bOdEDuI

(noticed no mention on the shoulder excuse there)
      (They didnt have enough time to agree on the shoulder excuse and the details)
      (Shoulder excuse was brought AFTER THAT at the post fight presser, after discussing what to say of course)
      (Contradictions)

Manny lied and he is a Christian =

Manny LOST!!! LOST IN A VERY SHAMEFUL WAY!!!

PROPS TO MAYWEATHER FOR BEING HUMBLE AND SAYING MANNY WAS A GOOD FIGHTER ON HIS INTERVIEW

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
        yeah i dont think the fight would have survived another roadblock. tickets weren't even on sale until a few days before lol and the backlash of the fight not happening again, might have been worst than the feedback after the fight. postponing would have been selfish of pacquiao.

athletes play hurt all the time. you just got to suck it up and do your best. playing hurt is part of the game.
        correct . . .

. . . . and the post-fught lying and whining made Manny, Roach and their team look even worse than he'd already done in the ring.

Comment

greed. too bad for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhatton View Post
            Yep this fight doesn't count. It's not a win for Floyd or a loss for Pacquiao. It's just nothing.
            LOL, Funny.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              In the presser he agreed with Bob that the injury happened during the fight and that Manny was 100% going in. WTF??

Sad to see this from a guy that has so many years in the sport like Roach.
              Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Don't feel bad Freddie. How could you have known he was going to injure himself in the 4th round?

Wait, how could you have known that the injury he sustained vs Oscar would have came back to haunt him?

Hold on, How could you have known that he wasn't fully healed after your fighter filled out a form saying he had no such injuries prior to the fight?

Just a second, I'm not sure what you regret here, but don't stress. Salt water and prayer has healed your fighter. Go get em coach
              lol..............

Comment

maybe they should swim in the ocean before the fight and not after next time

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhatton View Post
                  Yep this fight doesn't count. It's not a win for Floyd or a loss for Pacquiao. It's just nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach still regrets not pulling Manny Pacquiao from the May 2nd mega-match with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The richest fight in boxing history had a lot of controversy following the conclusion of the show, after Pacquiao revealed that he entered the ring with pre-existing injury to his right shoulder. Pacquiao further injured himself in the fourth round and lost a twelve round unanimous decision before a sold-out MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    STFU.......both Pac and May are old news.................who cares any more....

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      Don't feel bad Freddie. How could you have known he was going to injure himself in the 4th round?

Wait, how could you have known that the injury he sustained vs Oscar would have came back to haunt him?

Hold on, How could you have known that he wasn't fully healed after your fighter filled out a form saying he had no such injuries prior to the fight?

Just a second, I'm not sure what you regret here, but don't stress. Salt water and prayer has healed your fighter. Go get em coach
                      Lmao! Very funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X