Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter "Garcia doesn't have as much heart or toughness as me or Keith"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight this one, I'm not sure Garcia really has the power to keep Porter off him for 12 rounds. Porter kept attacking a much bigger and more powerful Brook for 12.

Garcia has a decent output and likes his opponents in range. It's a great match-up.

I don't believe Garcia is serious though, Angel shot the fight down a while ago.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 04-23-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

garcia is tough and has a great chin but it seems he hit a wall in his development he needs to drop dad and get a world class trainer to take him to the next level in his new weight class hes been winning very ugly after the mathysse win.

Comment

Danny would whoop his ass. Sean can't box! Garcia would counter his ass all night!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          It's time for Danny "Swift" Garcia to step up in competition and show what he is really made of..

Time to step up in competition?? The man cleaned up 140 including everyone's God Mathysse. He went up in wt. to prove even more....what else can you ask from him??

Comment

Garcia I think would end what AB almost started. I don't think Porter gets past Thurman, although it will be ultra competitive

Comment

He went 12 round with Matthysse aka the 140 lbs GGG of the time and busted that hype.

Porter might be tough, but Glass Ribs I'm not so sure.

Comment

Shawn is just rocking the boat....Swift beats him imo....Shawn is my boy as well

Comment

Dumb statement. Not sure what he's basing that on.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                    Time to step up in competition?? The man cleaned up 140 including everyone's God Mathysse. He went up in wt. to prove even more....what else can you ask from him??
                    That was at Lightweight. Now he needs to fight someone who is elite and also undefeated. His best win to date has been against Amir Khan. Matthysee doesn't count because he had already been exposed and defeated by Zab Judah. There was a blue print in place on how to neutralize him. Danny needs to start challenging undefeated contenders and belt holders like Errol Spence, Jr. Kell Brook and Keith Thurman at Welterweight; Boxers who have no blue prints on how to defeat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                      Matthysse showed more heart and toughness vs Matthysse than Porter and Thurman have ever had too. Matthysse was supposed to crush him. Made him dead in one ear and piss blood for two weeks.
                      exactly

people are forgetting garcia is actually a mean, hard hitting fighter when he gets going but he hasn't been pushed correct since the matthysse win, and because of that i feel his motivation and development has suffered.

Comment

Working...
                      X