• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Bringer is so edgy

dude's got a lot of free time today

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      I don't hate my job.. I earn decent money and I'm treated okey for the most part.

That being said, I probably wouldn't work there if I won a few millions tomorrow. atleast not full time
      I play the lottery twice a week. Mega millions super lotto and power ball. my hopes and dreams to one day run through the streets naked are on a little orange paper...

Comment

I don't hate my job.. I earn decent money and I'm treated okey for the most part.

That being said, I probably wouldn't work there if I won a few millions tomorrow. atleast not full time

dude, i would DEFINITELY go to work the next day...i have a pre-drafted email titled '**** YOU, READ THIS' that's addressed to a few people in the company

i would only leave AFTER i smoked a pack of cigarettes INSIDE my office and expensed everyone on my team's lunch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          dude's got a lot of free time today
          What can I say? When I'm hot, I'm hot.

Comment

I don't hate my job I just hate working

Comment

My job is to wake up each day and then go back to sleep at some point. So, I guess that I'm retired.

It's almost worth suffering a stroke seeing as I haven't had to be disturbed every morning by an alarm clock in the last 4 years........... Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 06-19-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                My job is to wake up each day and then go back to sleep at some point. So, I guess that I'm retired.

It's almost worth suffering a stroke seeing as I haven't had to be disturbed every morning by an alarm clock in the last 4 years........... Rockin'
                Lucky you, I'm up for work in 5 hours.

Insomniac to boot, makes for a cranky Ehrmantraut in the morning.

Comment

Whats your job?

Comment

Working...
                  X