Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have returned to save this forum, gentlemen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember PB, we don't need a hero. . . We need a dark knight. . .

I thought I could be that man, but I'm too far past my prime, and I've grown too docile. . . You are the man for the job.

Comment

how far back did you guys join boxingscene?not been disrespectful but just alot of"oldskool"been thrown around,just curious thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Fuck Amir Khan.

Ireland's greatest.
        would you fight that guy he looks the type to laugh off most mens punches then attack you and bite you and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          would you fight that guy he looks the type to laugh off most mens punches then attack you and bite you and ****.
          Lol big Joe Joyce, and the Joyce clan are easy to laugh at, and poke fun at. But they make a lot of money in their bare knuckle fights. Upwards of 20k pounds.

I wouldn't want to fight big Joe Joyce, that's for sure. . haha but I do like laughing at him on youtube. .

One of my buddies who lives in Limerick said he once met Joyce at a bar, and he stunk of sweat, and ****. .

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32
            Reed he needs to step down though, I ain't watching no more of his fights out of fear seeing him end up like Mc Clellan..
            Aint the truth

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X