Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    Ah you hate the fight, then said Bradley deserves a soft touch.

LOL.
    I said Bradley deserved a soft touch??When did I say that??But you know all about soft touch's being a Khan fan..Don't cha..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I hate this fight so much,Casamayor for real..I know it's a come back fight but really...This is not a good fight at all..Bradley you better be fighting something serious or I'm gonna have to go in on you..To be fair Bradley does deserve a soft touch but only one...Let's wait to hear if Khan is gonna still run his mouth tho,that's what I'm really interested in...
      If ya don't understand the game maybe,but in reality it's not bro...Him fighting Khan was not the path he wanted to take,he sign's to fight Khan and he is connected at the hip with Shaw still right now...It's not up to me and you to say when a fighter has to do this or that..IMO May fighting Ortiz was embarrassing,Ortiz was not on May's level(not even close)but you have to give it up for May it was a smart business move..Boxing is a business bro plain and simple..Bradley get's to fight in front of thousands of fans against Casa how else does that happen??How does Shaw get him that exposure??I hate this fight tbh but I understand it..Like I said in many other threads,it's a come back fight tbh I really did not care who he fought for this fight...But after if he is mentioning Morales or some other lame fighter I myself will be leaning into
      Bradley that will be very unacceptable...

You do mention you hate the fight but defend it.

You simply can't stop that love for Bradley.

Trying to use May and Ortiz lol.

I didn't get the part of Khan and Shaw, were you trying to say he signed with Khan and Shaw, and if he fought Khan now it would remind him of Shaw and bring up bad memories? LOL.

Comment

I said Bradley deserved a soft touch??When did I say that??But you know all about soft touch's being a Khan fan..Don't cha..
        Read below you dumbass.

You are stupid, you don't even know WTF you type.

If you can't remember your view from days a go, no wonder in 2010 and 2009 you completely say different things to know which makes you look even worse.

Comment

Did'int Bradley beat Devon and make him quit..
          Then why the hell do you bring up the maidana situation with khan . Didn't khan beat him too ? It seems whenver people are rightfully critical of Bradley you try to justify it by ****ting on khan . When you're really desperate you even laughably bring up the prescott fight. Makes you come off in a bad light . If Khan (a fighter like ) were to fight guzman now i'd **** on him straight up. I wouldn't sugarcoat it with crap like " well Bradley ducked him so that makes it alright " because there are other better fighters he could fight instead . Then again i'm a boxing fan and you're a Bradley fan

Comment

I hate this fight so much,Casamayor for real..I know it's a come back fight but really...This is not a good fight at all..Bradley you better be fighting something serious or I'm gonna have to go in on you..To be fair Bradley does deserve a soft touch but only one...Let's wait to hear if Khan is gonna still run his mouth tho,that's what I'm really interested in...

Errrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
              Then why the hell do you bring up the maidana situation with khan . Didn't khan beat him too ? It seems whenver people are rightfully critical of Bradley you try to justify it by ****ting on khan . When you're really desperate you even laughably bring up the prescott fight. Makes you come off in a bad light . If Khan (a fighter like ) were to fight guzman now i'd **** on him straight up. I wouldn't sugarcoat it with crap like " well Bradley ducked him so that makes it alright " because there are other better fighters he could fight instead . Then again i'm a boxing fan and you're a Bradley fan
              He contradicts himself all day long.

He will mock Khan delaying Maidana but not Alexander and Bradley. LOL

Comment

building brand bradley. One piece at a time.

Comment

Yep , that's the worst part . He's smitten with Bradley and can't even see he is sugarcoating his criticism of him

Comment

Trying to use May and Ortiz lol.

I didn't get the part of Khan and Shaw, were you trying to say he signed with Khan and Shaw, and if he fought Khan now it would remind him of Shaw and bring up bad memories? LOL.
                    Meaning if he signed to fight Khan he would still be with Shaw right now weather he got the W or the L...

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
                      You said nothing about Khan fighting Mcflurry..

Comment

Working...
                      X