Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, could Mayweathers emotional/anger issues be related to roid rage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        i love smoking weed. one time i was gonna smoke crack with this whore in montreal but it turned out to be peanuts. i wish opium was around more because i like smoking that too. i had sex with a black girl once. and one time on camfrog i showed my ass hole to this asian lady and then she showed me hers and we both laughed so hard.

i also have lou dibella nudes

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          I'm still trying to figure who's alt this is.
          Same here.

I'm starting to think there is only a handful of actual ******ed fanboys on this site.

The majority of them who we think fit that catergory are just dumb ass alts.

Comment

just check the IP address, if it matches then its the same person under different account .. i thought u guys are peds expert, this shouldnt be a thang to yall.. LOL.. u guys know so much about peds, how it works, when to take it, how to beat the system, why are u guys puzzled on trying to figure whos account that is??? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              just check the IP address, if it matches then its the same person under different account .. i thought u guys are peds expert, this shouldnt be a thang to yall.. LOL.. u guys know so much about peds, how it works, when to take it, how to beat the system, why are u guys puzzled on trying to figure whos account that is??? LOL!!
              and where can you find out the IP address?

Comment

It's possible.

:-|

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  and where can you find out the IP address?

Beat me to it. But I'm still trying to find out the correlation with being a PED expert and finding out another poster's IP address, and then matching that IP address to another poster's IP address.....O_o

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    I don't think that this is the kind of post or poster we want on a boxing site.
                    i'll post whatever i want in ridiculous threads

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Beat me to it. But I'm still trying to find out the correlation with being a PED expert and finding out another poster's IP address, and then matching that IP address to another poster's IP address.....O_o
                      PED experts know every single thing in the world, obviously..

Comment

Working...
                      X