Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward and his cheerleading Cali officials in Oakland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes are funny. Dudes cry about why the ref allow ward to get away it are the same ones upset that refs didn't let Ricky hatton fight his fight vs Floyd.

If you really watched ward fight you would know he doesn't just hold. He actually works outside. Another thing people forget his opponents allow him to do it. When he falls in like that they should be throwing uppercuts.

Smfh at green being more drained then Hoya vs PAC. gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      Wlad vs. Ibragimov was MUCH better, unless you like headbutts and holding.

Ward-Bika had the most headbutts and elbowing of any fight I've ever seen.

Ward was so dirty, he made Bika seem like an abide-by-the-rules clean fighter.

My post was satire. I will watch Ward-Bika soon. I look forward to seeing Ward get a dose of his own butt-medicine although I might end up sick to my stomach with the hometown treatment Ward apparently got once again.

I hope Ward gets to travel to Montreal, Nottingham or Copenhagen in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
        Someone needs to make a highlight reel of nothing but Ward commiting dirty tactics.
        His entire fights are like highlight reels of him committing dirty tactics. Hold, headbutt, hold, elbow, hold, hit while holding, hold, hit off the break, hold, etc.

It's pretty much all he ever does.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          His entire fights are like highlight reels of him committing dirty tactics. Hold, headbutt, hold, elbow, hold, hit while holding, hold, hit off the break, hold, etc.

It's pretty much all he ever does.
          Yeah.

It cannot continue like that. I cant wait for him to fight in hostile territory.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            My post was satire. I will watch Ward-Bika soon. I look forward to seeing Ward get a dose of his own butt-medicine although I might end up sick to my stomach with the hometown treatment Ward apparently got once again.

I hope Ward gets to travel to Montreal, Nottingham or Copenhagen in 2011.
            Me too, so guys can stop whining when he beats up their favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
              The guy and his team are unbelieveable, he gets another two cali officials and a cali ref for his fight, fights a pretty close encounter and the nice cali judge gives him a shutout 120/108, one thing is for sure, nobody is beating this guy on points in his hometown area, NOBODY, the guy is protected by more than god. Bika won at least 3 rounds with another 2 being very close rounds but yet the commentators, the newspaper reporters ringside, the judges are licking this guys behind all night long!!

Ward is probably a more dirty fighter than hopkins with his elbows, headbutts and clinch hitting. His head does as much if not more damage than his fists and his fights are usually very ugly affairs with lots of fouling mixed with some good shots now and then, talk about an out of control hype train with this guy!!

If ward had to travel outside of oakland or even the states and fight some decent and good opponents that 0 he has now wouldnt last long going on his performance against bika, he would get beat and probably fairly well
              As far as I'm concerned, Ward has found loopholes in the rules. He's a cheater. His style is gross and while he may have some skills. His success mostly comes from tactics that should result in deducted points. Aesthetically, his fights are miserable. His wins should come with asteriks.

Comment

Are his fights pretty to watch? Not really... But dudes are short sided to think that he does it because he lacks in the skills dept. Other than not having 1 punch KO power he is an A+ in every other facet of the game. Ruiz held because he had no stamina and was hardly talented. Hatton did it to cover up his lack of fundamental defense. B-Hop did it once his skills went in the tank. Ward does it because he has been fighting at home and is allowed. But if you look at his other fights he hasn't always fought that way. I have to think these next 2 fights will be different story. He'll be fighting in Vegas I believe.
                Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-30-2010, 10:11 AM.

Comment

ward should hire the sven ottke judges so every fight appears close with 114-113 114-113 113-114 scorecards.

Comment

I said abraham is gonna win against ward and im gonna stick to that!
                    All the credit to froch he boxed beautiful and has underrated skills!
                    But i felt abraham could do much better than this and i hope he and his trainer put it all on the line against ward!
                    Im also interested how ward is gonna try to headbutt abraham lol

Comment

I'd love to see Ward try the dirty **** with Froch LOL

Carl will probably hop out the ring and get a steel chair WWF style

Comment

Working...
                      X