Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better trainer Joel Diaz or Kevin Cunningham??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better trainer Joel Diaz or Kevin Cunningham??

Who is the better trainer?Joel Diaz or Kevin Cunningham?I want to see what everyone thinks being they will be on opposite sides of the ring when Bradley and Devon meet...

****ingham is a big nobody, who talks big before fights an shows a scary inability to guide his fighter during the fight when the going gets tough, see Devon's fight against Kotelnik. Diaz is not bad at all.

Comment

i would say joel diaz

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        ****ingham is a big nobody, who talks big before fights an shows a scary inability to guide his fighter during the fight when the going gets tough, see Devon's fight against Kotelnik. Diaz is not bad at all.
        Diaz was great in the Abregu fight and the Peterson fight.He gave great instructions in both fights and help keep Bradley calm.Cunningham had me nervous and feeling anxiety.He does not know how to keep his fight calm when things may not be going his fighters way..

Comment

I was checking out the Bradley vs Cherry fight last night and even in that fight Diaz was good.It seems as if he is growing with Bradley,it's a great union.

Comment

Diaz by a mile.

I like Emanuel Steward too but think Roach is the best.

To be fair Cunningham is young.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
              Diaz by a mile.

I like Emanuel Steward too but think Roach is the best.

To be fair Cunningham is young.
              But he is very basic.He kept telling him box him Devon Box him!!!.It was not coming across as calm(which devon needed)and it was'int sound either.

Comment

Its kinda close. I think Cunningham has the better gameplans (aside from the Kotelnik fight gameplan, which was very s**ty), and Diaz is a much better corner man.
                Last edited by BoxerDood; 08-22-2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  But he is very basic.He kept telling him box him Devon Box him!!!.It was not coming across as calm(which devon needed)and it was'int sound either.
                  Another problem is he doesn't have the voice of a guy whose advice you'd trust.

All squeaky and hyped up in a fight. You want to get to that corner and get some rest.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    Cunningham had me nervous and feeling anxiety.He does not know how to keep his fight calm when things may not be going his fighters way..
                    It's funny that you can make an assumption about how best to relay things to Devon while not knowing either Devon Alexander or Kevin Cunningham. I would think that Kevin if anyone would know how to best communicate with Devon seeing how they have trained together in some capacity since Devon was a 7 year old.

At either rate. Are yall discounting Kevin's other World Champion? He did train Corey Spinks as well. I'm not very familiar with Joel Diaz outside Bradley and his past career in the ring. What other well known fighters does he have?

Comment

Working...
                    X