Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight was more exciting to watch? Calzaghe vs Lacy, or Haye vs Valuev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight was more exciting to watch? Calzaghe vs Lacy, or Haye vs Valuev?

Calzaghe/Lacy
    88.46%
    Haye/Valuev
    11.54%

My sig says it all buddy

Comment

obviously calzaghe,styles make fights
      i dont understand your hatred towards haye

Comment

calzaghe is far superior to haye, please dont even have him in the same sentence as haye...

Haye got kncoked out by a 41 year old b level fighter...calzaghe undefeated...

And although calzaghr fought alot of b level fighters they were ALL more slick and skillful than valuev...

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          obviously calzaghe,styles make fights
          i dont understand your hatred towards haye
          He is waiting for Vitali to get old, thats my hate for him. That is his only chance to pull an upset off against Vitali, and I bet you he still avoids Vitali and doesn't fight him in 2010. PS, thats Holyfields belt Haye has.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            He is waiting for Vitali to get old, thats my hate for him.
            haha ok then,good reason

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              haha ok then,good reason
              Do you honestly believe Haye believes he can beat Vitali? I can see Haye trying to chase the chinny brother Wlad, but I can see Haye wanting nothing to do with Vitali. If I was a boxer I'd be more afraid of getting in the ring against Vitali than David Haye.

Comment

I really like Haye...i think hes game...but whether he goes on to be as dominant has calslappy remains to be seen

Comment

Vitali has never been knocked down as a professional, Vitali has barely even lost any rounds as a professional and only to Lewis for the most part. Vitali is the real deal, I know Haye does not want to fight the real deal and will delay its as long as possible. Haye will say Vitali avoided him, but who honestly believes that ****? What does Vitali have to fear in Haye? Is Vitali afraid of a natural Cruiserweight? LOL

Comment

your a funny guy freddy,il give you that

Comment

Working...
                    X