Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight is worse? Floyd vs JMM or Pac vs Margs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    man, not evn close....floyd vs jmmm shows how hypocritical the biggest b1tch in boxing is in floyd!
    If I have to choose between a smaller and bigger opponent, you got it, most boxers would choose a smaller opponent. That's what Floyd did. So this is like apples and bananas. As far as title goes, they won't mean anything in the end. Money will. It's the money all boxers are after.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      I can pick apart anyone's post usin' that same tactic.

Comment

If anything, PACQUIAO is even handicapping himself by weighing in at 144 for the 147-154 Super Welterweight fight...

Whereas Floyd overweighted fighting a bloated 135er Marquez...

Comment

they are both really bad, but Floyd did have a long lay off and going over the limit wasn't cool. Pac is much smaller which is to be noted, but fighting for the vacant title just does it for me.. if he wins the 8th title is a real joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            the hate for jmm vs floyd never made sense to me. everybody seems to forget when duran moved up from lightweight to welterweight to beat prime, young, and fresh sugar ray leonard. or perhaps shane mosley beating oscar delahoya from light weight to welterweight. in the old days they didnt have the in between belts really do any of these haters know boxing history?
            But, bro think about it. Did they fought them in there first fight at WW?

How many fights at WW did Duran and Mosley before fighting Leonard and Oscar?

So how is that the same?

And, not for nothing but Duran and Mosley had a long resume at LW. They were career LW's. JMM was not, was a career FW. Granted Leonard was a career WW, Floyd was not. But, Oscar really wasn't either.

Comment

Marquez didn't know the weight limit until the day of the weigh-in when instead of giving the alotted time to lose the weight, they re-did the contracted weight. Not to mention, Marquez already jumped an entire weight class for the fight, even though he looked worse moving from super featherweight to lightweight.

Comment

Pac fans have a fight to get ready for tomorrow...

and all they can think about is Floyd...

what does that say??

Comment

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
                  Pac fans have a fight to get ready for tomorrow...

and all they can think about is Floyd...

what does that say??
                  They're fairly confident about Pacquiao against Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by H.E.R. View Post
                    They're fairly confident about Pacquiao against Margarito.
                    they would like everyone to think that...

Comment

Marquez #2 or 3 in the world POUND FOR POUND

Margarito - never sniffed a top 25 list in his life

You tell me.

Comment

Working...
                      X