Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Kell Brook Highlight! The New Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I'm not a Brook fan, but to be fair, this sort of beating only happens when Brook fights in the pocket. He's certainly smart enough not to do that if the Porter fight was any indication.
    Abel Sanchez said that Brook was throwing up in the locker room trying to make weight for the first Carson Jones fight. The rematch was at 152 i believe and Brook destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Seen this one? New Mayweather indeed.

First post KO.

Comment

He doesn't need to worry about in-fighting on Sep. 10. His opponent doesn't know how to do it either. That said, I never ever thought Brook was either that good or that special.

Comment

You forgot about that Kovalev esque opponent he had a TRILOGY with, yes that's right folks Special Needs Kelly has had a meaningless trilogy in his career already LMFAO,

Comment

Brook is a sharp shooter but not a really big puncher. He hit some of those guys dozens of clean power punches and they are still standing. GGG hits middleweights with a few clean punches and down they go. GGG has never been down or hurt and I doubt Brook can hurt him. I am positive GGG can and will hurt and finish Brook. Brook struggled to a split decision win over Porter and failed to knock Porter down. Broner dropped Porter with one left hook. Brook deserved the win over Porter but if he can't beat Porter more decisively than that I can't give him a chance of beating GGG or even going the distance with him. It's only a question of how many rounds Brook lasts in my opinion.

Comment

Comment

It means absolutely nothing. Every fighter has their bad moments.

Comment

dont see anything special with this dude at all

he's got balls tho thats for sure, something floyd lacked

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    He doesn't need to worry about in-fighting on Sep. 10. His opponent doesn't know how to do it either. That said, I never ever thought Brook was either that good or that special.
                    The fact that Gennady is not good at in fighting is the precise reason why Kell should focus on in fighting. He needs to try and exploit Gennady's weaknesses.

And to the original poster I don't think Kell is anything really special. He seems t be a somewhat rudimentary fighter who has benifitted from the fact that he has largely fought mediocre competition and has the pleasure of having a size advantage over most of his competition. That video you posted shows Kell mostly bullying soft opposition. He has no chance against Golovkin if he doesnt seriously step up his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      The fact that Gennady is not good at in fighting is the precise reason why Kell should focus on in fighting. He needs to try and exploit Gennady's weaknesses.

And to the original poster I don't think Kell is anything really special. He seems t be a somewhat rudimentary fighter who has benifitted from the fact that he has largely fought mediocre competition and has the pleasure of having a size advantage over most of his competition. That video you posted shows Kell mostly bullying soft opposition. He has no chance against Golovkin if he doesnt seriously step up his game.
                      I agree. Whether he can do it effectively, that's another matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X