Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOW YOUR POWER] BOYCOTT Ward-Brand!!! LETS LAUGH at the NUMBERS after!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Why not boycott GGG vs Brook??????
    He obviously isn't but that fight and Canelo Smith should be boycotted. The entire Canelo ppv looks like trash and the only good thing about the golovkon show is Roman/cuadras and kamegai/jsk is happening split site

Comment

Ward can't get a pass with some of you guys. He's getting his form back and when he's in form, he's the best boxer on the planet outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Hey guys I have a nice little ummm direction to the UFC event If you are interested just gimme a private message lets show how irrelevant Ward is.
        You're trying way too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          He obviously isn't but that fight and Canelo Smith should be boycotted. The entire Canelo ppv looks like trash and the only good thing about the golovkon show is Roman/cuadras and kamegai/jsk is happening split site
          Boycott that too .....since ya'll in the mood to boycott shi.t.

Comment

Only boxing fans could talk about boycotting an event that would have no negative economic effect whether they watch or not. Unless you want HBO to stop showing boxing matches which would also affect the same boxer the thread starter is in love with, not watching tonight won't mean a damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Hey guys I have a nice little ummm direction to the UFC event If you are interested just gimme a private message lets show how irrelevant Ward is.
              A bad MMA fight is the worst.....

Nobody wants to see that....

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                No one got roasted, i stated my piece and he stated his..
                Where are the 20 threads you put up for mismatches? Giving this fight a pass even though his opponent is getting paid 30k, which is usually less than undercard purses?? Atleast do 10 threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You're trying way too hard.
                  You're crying way too hard

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                    A bad MMA fight is the worst.....

Nobody wants to see that....
                    A bad MMA fight is ten times better than any ward fight, rather watch womens MMA than Ward least the two girls are set out to put on a show something little Ward knows nothing about he is an absolute pathetic joke.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                      Where are the 20 threads you put up for mismatches? Giving this fight a pass even though his opponent is getting paid 30k, which is usually less than undercard purses?? Atleast do 10 threads?
                      Money wasn't created equally. 30K in another country changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X