No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    yea her shadowboxing is bad but let's not pretend mike alvarado doesn't exists lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
      Uh no he didn't. And no he isn't. You clearly know nothing about the guy and just took someone's word for it.
      May I ask who you think is a P4P ATG in UFC/MMA?

Comment

• What a dumbass sport anyway !!! Great Holly showed these clowns how a washed up boxer cleans up that monkey sport :-)

Comment

• UFCs not real guys.

Comment

• Did Holm just become one of the best female fighters EVER ?

I asked that yesterday.

Maybe this might be a better way.....

CHALLENGE: find me a better all-round female fighter, any/all styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

schooled by a boxer. suck it MMA

schooled by a boxer. suck it Judo

Fixed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.french View Post
                  If a boxer just has basic grappling knowledge, and is very strong, they can keep somebody off them like Holmes. Once someone can't submit you, the boxer will beat the piss out of the MMA fighter, as Holly just showed.

She really beat the crap out of Rousey as well. Looked way bigger, and obviously roided up. She kinda had the body of a powerful man, with kinda roided rippling muscles, at least for a woman. A rematch will be big, but I don't know if Rousey will want to go through that.
                  Well, I've been scratching my head as well. Not that I didn't like the fashion she smoked Rhonda. It was great, but Holly's body looked like a ripped welterweight 'man'. Peds are not far out.

She looks like a ripped man in there. Rhonda looks like a soft cuddly baby, while Holly looked ripped to shreds. A woman can't be that ripped naturally. That looks like an overdose of testosterone to be honest lol
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-15-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fathergll View Post
                    schooled by a boxer. suck it Judo

Fixed for you.
                    That's where the real succulence is. Try hard SEC-territory rubes have spent the better part of a decade spamming us. We won. How bout that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Well, I've been scratching my head as well. Not that I didn't like the fashion she smoked Rhonda. It was great, but Holly's body looked like a ripped welterweight 'man'. Peds are not far out.

She looks like a ripped man in there. Rhonda looks like a soft cuddly baby, while Holly looked ripped to shreds. A woman can't be that ripped naturally. That looks like an overdose of testosterone to be honest lol
                      Jeeezus youre a dumb fck , everybody is on peds to you , its become the new age losers excuse , a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing and youre over flowing with little bits of knowledge and no answers , dream on kid .

Comment

Working...
                      X