X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    He's a punk for exercising his right to bear arm and carry? Lol
    The right to bear arms and the right to be a vigilante are not one in the same. A permit doesn't give you the right to murder somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      The right to bear arms and the right to be a vigilante are not one in the same. A permit doesn't give you the right to murder somebody.
      i can have a kitchen knife and protect myself with it. no permit necessary.

i do have a loaded S&W 45 acp in my glove compartment. im not scared to use it for self defense.

Comment

Although under extraordinary circumstances, such as defending yourself from an attack. There's nothing wrong with defending your own life from someone that's bashing your head into concrete.

Personally, if someone was bashing my head into the floor repeatedly. I wouldn't hesitate to open fire if I had my gun with me.

Weird, I know.

Comment

nice way of wording it. He defended himself. Which was the intended purpose of the gun

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            i can have a kitchen knife and protect myself with it. no permit necessary.

i do have a loaded S&W 45 acp in my glove compartment. im not scared to use it for self defense.
            Wait, you mean you would use a weapon if someone tried to kill you???

Is dis real lyf?

I thought self defense was against the law.

Comment

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              Wait, you mean you would use a weapon if someone tried to kill you???

Is dis real lyf?

I thought self defense was against the law.
              My problem with this whole thing is that Zimmerman could've avoided this by simply calling 911 and going about his business.

Comment

Of course Zimmerman will get away with it.

We are constantly reminded that black life in America is unimportant.

This is just one of the many instances.

Comment

My problem with this whole thing is that Zimmerman could've avoided this by simply calling 911 and going about his business.
                  Or simply listening to the people who told him not to pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
                    Of course Zimmerman will get away with it.

We are constantly reminded that black life in America is unimportant.

This is just one of the many instances.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      an all white jury in case involving a douche bag who shot an innocent black teenager.

so glad to see justice not being served.

smdh.....
                      The circumstance will come out in the trial and if they prove that Trayvon a 6 foot 3 adult was not innocently walking the streets and Zimmerman did defend himself from a larger attacker.

If they prove the kid was simply going home and not looking for trouble then Zimmerman needs to be facing a life sentence for murder.

Comment

Working...
                      X