• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire peers......

Nishioka- Inactive for almost a year

Arce- Fighting untested Jesus M Rojas in June at 118

Moreno- Just beat title challeger David De La Mora at 118

Mares- Just beat Eric Morel flyweight champ from almost a decade ago at a catchweight of 120 for a 122 title

Rigo- Fighting Teon Kennedy next

Donaire- Rumored to be fighting Mijares or IBF titlist Jeffery Mathebula

None of his peers have exactly been fighting a murders row of opponents. IMO WV2 beats everybody that his peers have been/will be lined up against (Teon Kennedy, Eric Morel, De La Mora, Rojas.) If Donaire has been fighting "soft touches" lately what does that say about his peers? Thoughts???

Mares came off fighting perez,darchinyan,agbeko 2x, the morel fight was a gimmie but no he's def not an easy win

donaire has faced a lot of bums he beat darchy and went like 4 years of staright can crushing

also Rigo was BEGGING for the donaire fight and donaire said NO cuz he was boring WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      Mares came off fighting perez,darchinyan,agbeko 2x, the morel fight was a gimmie but no he's def not an easy win

donaire has faced a lot of bums he beat darchy and went like 4 years of staright can crushing

also Rigo was BEGGING for the donaire fight and donaire said NO cuz he was boring WTF?
      In your opinion is Morel or Teon Kennedy better then WV2 or even Jefferey Mathebula at 122??? I think WV2 is better then Morel at 122 personally but the Morel and Mijares fights are about the same quality to me. That's if Donaire-Mijares happens.

Comment

Teon is going to get killed. Its going to be a Holy sh#t! KO.

Kid is too easy to his.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          In your opinion is Morel or Teon Kennedy better then WV2 or even Jefferey Mathebula at 122??? I think WV2 is better then Morel at 122 personally but the Morel and Mijares fights are about the same quality to me. That's if Donaire-Mijares happens.
          are you serious with this ****? mijares is done he's fighting off his name alone he beat arce and then gone on a horrible direction in his career....and i would pick morel to beat WV2

also i like how you didn't bring up the fact donaire starigh up said he didn't want to fight rigo....mares will probably end up fighting moreno next....donaire is what 31 and his resume isn't all that great, you can argue mares has fought better fighters even though he is in his mid 20s

Comment

are you serious with this ****? mijares is done he's fighting off his name alone he beat arce and then gone on a horrible direction in his career....and i would pick morel to beat WV2

also i like how you didn't bring up the fact donaire starigh up said he didn't want to fight rigo....mares will probably end up fighting moreno next....donaire is what 31 and his resume isn't all that great, you can argue mares has fought better fighters even though he is in his mid 20s
            I think you probably misunderstood the point of the thread. I'm asking are the guys that are Donaire's peers Mares, Moreno, Rigo, Arce, Nishioka really fighting the much better competition lately compared to Donaire???

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Kid is too easy to his.
              Yeah..... No way that fight ends well for Teon

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                I think you probably misunderstood the point of the thread. I'm asking are the guys that are Donaire's peers Mares, Moreno, Rigo, Arce, Nishioka really fighting the much better competition lately compared to Donaire???
                Mares been fighting nothing but the best since the Perez fight so yes....and b4 you mention morel again he has more boxing skills then WV2 and after his performance i would pick him to beat vasquez

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Kid is too easy to his.
                  So true, I'm actually gonna feel bad for this public execution.

Comment

Mares been fighting nothing but the best since the Perez fight so yes....and b4 you mention morel again he has more boxing skills then WV2 and after his performance i would pick him to beat vasquez
                    How much did Perez have left being as though he retired a year and two losses after fighting Mares??? Vics resume at 118 isn't exactly anything to write home about and keep in mind that Morel has never fought at the full Super Bantam limit which is a more natural weight class for WV2 not to mention Morels age.....

Comment

Working...
                    X