No announcement yet.

Boxing People: So far so good for Al Haymon in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    you're just a punk end of. you support a steroid cheat, you support fake champs, you support corruption and everything wrong with boxing.

i don't need to see anything more from you. i wish you could find jesus in your life and change your ways because you are truly a fraud and a shadow of what you can be.

i hope one day you will wake up and stop supporting the thug life because it will get you nowhere.
    Hahah get exposed- now I need Jesus. It's ok man nobody's perfect u can contradict yourself. Just man up and admit it next time. And didn't u just get banned for racism lol gtfo with your fake ass bible thumping u wanker." I never wanted Garcia peterson doe!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
      These fights aren't all that great. I can understand why some are excited due to the fact that we have had garbage match ups from Haymon's stable in the past year.

Thruman vs Guerrero while good on paper may turn into a clinching and wrestling fest. Guerrero likes to spoil and make it an ugly fight as a means to win. Thurman hasn't been as stellar as years past in his recent fights. This has all the signs of being underwhelming once the final bell rings.

Broner vs Molina is something that should have happened a year ago. I will not forget all the fake calling out of Matthysse last year and wonder why that match up was not made for this opening card.

Peterson vs Garcia is also a fight that should have happened a year ago. It will be ANOTHER catch weight bout at 143, so none of these guys are losing their titles in the match. With that in mind, the fight is now meaningless. It's an exhibition fight of what should have already taken place at the 140 lb. weight limit.
      I didn't know that, well that just makes it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Actually the ibf did some research and determined the testosterone didn't enhance his performance so there's that. And Lucas fight wasn't for a title. Even if he did lose his title to Lucas this would still be a great fight. I guarantee if I search I'll find posts about Danny and Lamont need to fight each other. Probably even from you

Edit: well what do ya know
        lol was that post made last year?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          lol was that post made last year?
          Lol yup AFTER the Herrera fight. U see how he changed the subject once he saw that post lol. Fuking clown

Comment

Lol yup AFTER the Herrera fight. U see how he changed the subject once he saw that post lol. Fuking clown
            lmao he went on a rant for no reason

Comment

Hahah get exposed- now I need Jesus. It's ok man nobody's perfect u can contradict yourself. Just man up and admit it next time. And didn't u just get banned for racism lol gtfo with your fake ass bible thumping u wanker." I never wanted Garcia peterson doe!!!"
              that wasn't me demanding for danny vs peterson. it was me trying to make sense of why was danny and peterson wasting their time with mismatches (especially danny fighting salka) when they can just fight each other and get it over with. doesn't change the fact that i felt it's a joke unification. so you're wrong.

only real fight i push and demand for danny is herrera. look for my posts regarding danny and herrera and you'll know the difference you punk.
              Last edited by Divine Hammer; 01-16-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                lmao he went on a rant for no reason
                nope understand what i meant with that post. it wasn't me demanding danny fight peterson. and it doesn't change the fact that i felt danny and lamont are fake champs and the unification would be a joke. so my rant still stands.
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 01-16-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  that wasn't me demanding for danny vs peterson. it was me trying to make sense of why was danny and peterson wasting their time with mismatches (especially danny fighting salka) when they can just fight each other and get it over with. doesn't change the fact that i felt it's a joke unification. so you're wrong.

only real fight i push and demand for danny is herrera.
                  Spin it how ever u want buddy lol. And someone said its at 143 so it's not a unification idk if that's true but does that make it better? Like I said even without the belts it's a great fight between two top 5 guys. Anyone who says other wise is either a Lucas fan still having Garcia nightmares or just hating on haymon fighters

Comment

Spin it how ever u want buddy lol. And someone said its at 143 so it's not a unification idk if that's true but does that make it better? Like I said even without the belts it's a great fight between two top 5 guys. Anyone who says other wise is either a Lucas fan still having Garcia nightmares or just hating on haymon fighters
                    it's not spin but i don't expect your pea brain to understand that hahahahahahahahahahaha you punk. again that post doesn't go against my feelings that danny vs peterson is a joke unification. that post was me pointing out the pointless mismatches danny and peterson were taking part in and if angel and haymon want danny vs peterson then that SHOULD be next instead of wasting our time with danny vs salka and peterson vs some other unknown.

again if you go through the trouble to look up my posts about danny and peterson then look at my posts regarding danny and herrera and you'll understand what i really demanded. you punk.

Comment

Even after getting exposed he can't just man up and admit it. SMH, I swear these females on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X