Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch fans prove Dirrell was not robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so if thats a propaganda video then show me a propaganda video for FROCH in the Dirrell fight?

Come on step up or admit defeat and step out of the thread.

Comment

The video can't be the loop of the same punch over and over again or an animated GIF.

Comment

froch won that fight. even ring mag had froch up

get over it dirrell fans

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

get over it dirrell fans
          Again... so how did he win? He didn't! Ring Mag didn't have Froch up, NO ONE DID. NO ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

get over it dirrell fans
            We know who got the official win; we just want some justification.

Care to offer some? Hard mode: only mention what Froch did instead of focusing on what Dirrell didn't do.

Comment

its nothing to do with euro vs america

dirrell got robbed.end of

Comment

I rest my case.

Thank you everybody....

The euro vs america thing I was just curious about I don't think it had anything to do with that. It was more because of the hometown and I also think Showtime wanted Froch to win. Thats there cash cow and I think they though they couldn't present an exposed Froch with a loss on his record vs Kessler and not pull as much of a crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                  We know who got the official win; we just want some justification.

Care to offer some? Hard mode: only mention what Froch did instead of focusing on what Dirrell didn't do.
                  You know why Dirrell did not win that fight, you seem like a smart person. When you got 15-20k people screaming for the guy who attacks. he is always going to get a nudge. The home fight ALWAYS get the benefit of doubt. go back to hollyfield vs lewis, both fights lewis won by a few rounds but judges drew the first 1 and had the 2nd one close. why because of the home fighter and the fans.

go back to ward vs kessler, on neutral territory warn would have lost by dq but didnt because of the home fighter and support.

In scrappy fights, and any 50-50 moments will go to the home fighter, it happens in American, England and hell even France (watch that danny williams fight)

If Dirrell entertained the fans, was aggressive and LOOKED to actually try to win instead of be ultra defensive, he may have gotten the 50-50 rounds.

Without a shadow of doubt, biased aside, there were around 7-8 50-50 rounds that either guy could have won, froch prob got most of them doing trying to attack by throwing punches.

You know I had dirrell up by a couple of points but I told my friends who were watching, Froch was going to get the decision because of the way Dirrell fought. You know why Dirrell lost, so does Dirrell. Look at the way he fought Abraham, he learnt his lesson and did not leave things to chance.

Comment

I always preferred Wylie E Coyote to Roadrunner, thankfully the real life version in Froch v Dirrell didn't end like the cartoon

Comment

Originally posted by kingdruid View Post
                      Froch fans prove Dirrell was not robbed
                      Ugh, no?....

Comment

Working...
                      X