Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Say Mang

You are so funny Mang !! LOL

We know that Pac has said so many different things about Pac !!!

ONE Dimensional !

Racial tones about being Asian

Can't fight, oh I said that, LOL

Pac YOU NEXT , LOL

UP and DOWN ,,,,UP and Down

ONE thang is certain Mang :

JR will fight Pac when he knows he has the edge.

Better see it now, cause Pac ain't like he used to be.

I shake my head at this fight due to the waiting and waiting and waiting til Jr saw an advantage.

I would LMAO if in front of the world Pac walked away from JR like SRL did Hagler
    You will see many posts like this from Pacquiao fans if the fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      3 years too late. Pac just dont have it anymore.
      It would make more money now, but it would not have the kinetic energy of two guys that would have when they were 3 years younger. Both have slipped a bit. A little too late to be as great but still a solid fight and buildup.

Comment

If only his fans could admit the same thing...
        Both guys are the best of the best. You can dislike their personalities but be honest about their boxing.

Comment

I have heard him praise Pacquiao before...WHY IS THIS NEWS? Also called Cotto that as well as Ortiz, JMM, Mosley

"Unbelievable" and "LIKE I SAID BEFORE" are comments you are guaranteed to hear during a Mayweather interview hahaha...Just Saying!
          Last edited by sicko; 08-10-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

I would LMAO if in front of the world Pac walked away from JR like SRL did Hagler

Bro, really? That is a horrible analogy, there is nothing similar about those two fights. Literally nothing.

Comment

Floyd always hypes up fighters he wants to fight as of late, makes him look better... why is this shocking?

Comment

Finally. So he said there's a possibility of the fight being made! Though my hope isn't high even now.

Comment

Translation:

"People are calling me a duck everyday and I can no longer stand it. I'm nearing retirement and if this fight doesn't happen before I retire, I'll be doomed to a life of ridicule and shame for the rest of my life."

Comment

I've always thought that the fight will eventually be made, the numbers are just too silly for it not to. Now that Pac's ripe for the picking he's an unbelievable fighter. Even though I've always thought Floyd gets the W.

Comment

Lol so now pac is shot and this isn't a great fight. Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                      X