Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya: "Manny, yes you beat me but I really feel sorry for you".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope pac desn't end up being another 'boxer gets screwed by big promoter and ends up broke' story. I don't really know what to think about this duck by pacs camp. As far as I can see the options are

1. Arum is all powerful in the pac camp and what he says is law
    2. Pac is a pu$$y who doesn't want to fight floyd
    3. Pac is a pu$$y who is afraid to stand up to arum
    4. Pac is a ****** who believes whatever BS comes out of uncle bob's mouth 5. Pac is very smart, believes he can't beat floyd and is using arum as an excuse not to fight and knows his fans will buy whatever BS fight they get presented with. hmmm maybe I should make these options into a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya
      Manny,yes you beat me but i really feel sorry for you. I wish you all the best in your career and life in general.
      OMG look who's talking. The only person you should feel sorry for is yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        i hope pac desn't end up being another 'boxer gets screwed by big promoter and ends up broke' story. I don't really know what to think about this duck by pacs camp. As far as I can see the options are

1. Arum is all powerful in the pac camp and what he says is law
        2. Pac is a pu$$y who doesn't want to fight floyd
        3. Pac is a pu$$y who is afraid to stand up to arum
        4. Pac is a ****** who believes whatever BS comes out of uncle bob's mouth 5. Pac is very smart, believes he can't beat floyd and is using arum as an excuse not to fight and knows his fans will buy whatever BS fight they get presented with. hmmm maybe I should make these options into a poll.
        Read my sig bro. Most probably you just like your idol in real life. Beating women for a living.

Comment

Arum is having a field day with Pacquiao. Puts Manny in fights that generate the most money for himself. He probably gets more money putting him in there with a guy like Peterson or Bradley then he would vs Mayweather. Plus those 2 fights are winnable and Arum can go and do it again with another beatable fighter. With Floyd, Pacs run might end. Arum is afraid of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            At least pac doesn't pretend to be a woman.
            Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            It's not like it's doing him any good ..he's still getting fucked by Arum

Comment

oscar put the crack pipe down... if anyone u should feel sorry for is yourself!!!

Comment

If I'm Oscar, the last thing I'm talking about is someone else's problems lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  If I'm Oscar, the last thing I'm talking about is someone else's problems lol.
                  Maybe. Still on point, regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Read my sig bro. Most probably you just like your idol in real life. Beating women for a living.
                    Lmao at the Pac fans doing all they can to discredit Floyd now. Fine, he beat his wife, she probably put up a better fight than Manny did/will. This guy can't even get in the ring with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      At least pac doesn't pretend to be a woman.
                      Who says she's pretending?

Comment

Working...
                      X