Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Would Take Deontay Wilder Out in Three!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua wouldn't take out Wilder in 3 now. If he could, he would do it now.
    It would be a nice fight. If people thought Josh would win easily, nobody would be interested in the fight. It could go either way.

Comment

This fight would actually be worth pay per view. I would buy it.

Unlike Floyd's twelve round dance marathons.

Comment

Let's get real.

Joshua has fought no body.Cornish was little better than a tomato can.
        Hearn should stop the yap.Joshua unproven fighter.Whyte got good chance
        Of beating this hype job.
        Too many unanswered questions: Can he take a punch?can he go the distance?
        What is he like fighting on the back foot?Can he go toe to toe with a world class fighter?
        This guy likes on a plate.All these stiffs stand right in front of him.
        You need to move Joshua from side to side.He does not like angles.
        He punches very straight,right down the pike.He is route one fighter.
        A fighter with good hand speed with good movement beats Joshua.
        Charles Martin and Joseph Parker would beat Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by war52 View Post
          Joshua has fought no body.Cornish was little better than a tomato can.
          Hearn should stop the yap.Joshua unproven fighter.Whyte got good chance
          Of beating this hype job.
          Too many unanswered questions: Can he take a punch?can he go the distance?
          What is he like fighting on the back foot?Can he go toe to toe with a world class fighter?
          This guy likes on a plate.All these stiffs stand right in front of him.
          You need to move Joshua from side to side.He does not like angles.
          He punches very straight,right down the pike.He is route one fighter.
          A fighter with good hand speed with good movement beats Joshua.
          Charles Martin and Joseph Parker would beat Joshua.
          So you start "yapping" on about how Joshua is unproven and hence that's a reason to not say he can beat someone.

Then you talk about Joseph Parker and Charles Martin

Whos Parker beaten

who the PHUCK has martin beaten?

Johnson and Bakhtov are better wins than anything the two guys you mentioned had

Funny how you talk about these bums who stand in front of Joshua, yet the bum Rafael love who joshua ko'd in 2 went 10 hard rounds with Martin

By the way Whyte and Parker got a lot of common opponents

Minto who went 7 with parker, went 3 with whyte

Costa jr went 4 with parker, 1 with whyte

Nascimento went 7 with parker, 2 with whyte

Give it up with the Parker hype, he's not even as good as dillian whyte, who joshua will ko in a couple of months time while parker is fighting a 47 year old kali meehan who hasn't had a "good" win in ........ actually ever.

Parker didn't even qualify for the olympics joshua won, he lost to that big chinaman who joshua beat half to death

Stop talking **** about joshua then backing up your "claims" with prospects way less proven than he is

Comment

Maybe AJ could fight that guy Wilder last beat, the Frenchman? May give AJ some rounds. And AJ needs some rounds before going for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Maybe AJ could fight that guy Wilder last beat, the Frenchman? May give AJ some rounds. And AJ needs some rounds before going for Wilder.
              I wouldn't mind seeing that fight but honestly... I don't see a guy who comes forward and takes punches as giving Joshua rounds, even with a good chin.

People really need to pay attention to that Johnson win, Johnson has a fantastic chin, it's proven, vitali never hurt him, but after one round with joshua, in fact with basically the first meaningful shots he landed johnson was out of there, when he went down on the bell he was finished.

Deontay, yes he has power he throws his shots with ridiculous venom but i have seen guys even early in his career take quite a few power shots off him before they break down, see because Deontay is so lean, he doesn't have as much thud behind those shots, he's got more speed on them but not as much thud, Joshua not so much, anything he lands hurts, his shots are like a heavyweight kelly pavlik, he can throw an arm punch and it hurts.

Duhaupas, Wach, lots of good options, but i'd like to see someone who can show him some angles, Ediie Chambers wouldn't be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sroey View Post
                After seeing David Price's career implode after all the hype thrown his way I'm reluctant to get caught up in the hype over AJ. He is a good fighter, fast and explosive for sure but he's not been tested yet.

Wilder really impressed me against Stiverne, he boxed smart and demonstrated an excellent jab. I've not seen that from AJ yet, I want to see how he handles being under pressure and going further than 6 rounds. I do wonder about his stamina...
                Stiverne's best win is Arreola. Think about that.

I hate how the Stiverne win is hyped up to be some feat. The WBC title that Stiverne was gifted really has blinded some people.

Neither Joshua nor Wilder have been tested. Its literally whoever lands first in my eyes.

Ive always appreciated the route many British fighters take towards world level, by claiming the British, Commonwealth and European titles first. I think Joshua has huge potential whereas Wilder looks to have capped

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
                  I wouldn't mind seeing that fight but honestly... I don't see a guy who comes forward and takes punches as giving Joshua rounds, even with a good chin.

People really need to pay attention to that Johnson win, Johnson has a fantastic chin, it's proven, vitali never hurt him, but after one round with joshua, in fact with basically the first meaningful shots he landed johnson was out of there, when he went down on the bell he was finished.

Deontay, yes he has power he throws his shots with ridiculous venom but i have seen guys even early in his career take quite a few power shots off him before they break down, see because Deontay is so lean, he doesn't have as much thud behind those shots, he's got more speed on them but not as much thud, Joshua not so much, anything he lands hurts, his shots are like a heavyweight kelly pavlik, he can throw an arm punch and it hurts.

Duhaupas, Wach, lots of good options, but i'd like to see someone who can show him some angles, Ediie Chambers wouldn't be bad.
                  Johnson was a fat mess when he fought AJ he was way finished when he fought him just there to pick up a pay check and make someone look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
                    So you start "yapping" on about how Joshua is unproven and hence that's a reason to not say he can beat someone.

Then you talk about Joseph Parker and Charles Martin

Whos Parker beaten

who the PHUCK has martin beaten?

Johnson and Bakhtov are better wins than anything the two guys you mentioned had

Funny how you talk about these bums who stand in front of Joshua, yet the bum Rafael love who joshua ko'd in 2 went 10 hard rounds with Martin

By the way Whyte and Parker got a lot of common opponents

Minto who went 7 with parker, went 3 with whyte

Costa jr went 4 with parker, 1 with whyte

Nascimento went 7 with parker, 2 with whyte

Give it up with the Parker hype, he's not even as good as dillian whyte, who joshua will ko in a couple of months time while parker is fighting a 47 year old kali meehan who hasn't had a "good" win in ........ actually ever.

Parker didn't even qualify for the olympics joshua won, he lost to that big chinaman who joshua beat half to death

Stop talking **** about joshua then backing up your "claims" with prospects way less proven than he is
                    You have not done your homework.Parker has fastest hand speed in the division.
                    Jeff Fenech reckons got the fastest hand speed he has seen on a heavyweight.
                    Meehan is 45 not 47. He rated 28 by boxing rec.He better fighter than any the
                    Guys Joshua fought.This guy lost a world title fight on a split decision.
                    When Parker fought Nascimento he a raw 21 year old .He fought Miinto
                    His 7 professional fight.He fought a good fight and had Minto down three times
                    In the fight.
                    When he fought Costa Junior he iced this guy with one punch.
                    It was the ESPN knock out of the year.He was the first guy to knock out
                    Costa Junior.
                    Softening up for Whyte and Price.If you know any thing about Parker you would
                    Know he has improved every fight he has fought.His power has increased considerably.He took out Tupou in 63 seconds.The punch was so fast you
                    Could not see it in real time.
                    There is fast.Then there is last.

Comment

Panther time

The WBC and Hearn will have Joshua up in lights.
                      But I will tell what Parker will put his lights out.
                      Once he gets him in the ring.Boy will he make his head swing.
                      The boy from down under will knock him asunder.
                      You better stay glued to your TV.
                      Don't go out for cake and tea.Because Parker will have him out in
                      round three.
                      Hearn can have his name up in lights.But will still end up been
                      Parker's night.

Comment

Working...
                      X