Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between Miguel Vasquez and Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
    Vasquez doesn't beat on women.
    True, and that's one reason it's easier to like Vasquez than Floyd, despite his equally boring style.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Miguel Vazquez actually sucks alot more than Mayweather.
      I'm not so sure...

Justin Bieber and Leonard Ellerbe might say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        Whats the difference between Beef Wellington and an Egg McMuffin?

I mean wtf is this NSB.

what does this mean man?

is that two mcdonalds sandwiches are some *****?

Comment

Originally posted by the gambler1981 View Post
          one guys is 37 at the tail end of his career who has beat a ton of quality opposition~

the other is 27 and just lost to mickey bey~
          so you just admitted that the agenda by the boxing world is to keep floyd undefeated meaning the sport is fixed!!! You admitted that he gets wins cause of what he's done in the past. I'm sorry but in reality things don't work like that. These greedy users like to take advantage and the sport is more greedy than it's ever been. Usery is evil and you all support it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
            SO YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT THE AGANDA BY THE BOXING WORLD IS TO KEEP fLOYD UNDEFEATED MEANING THE SPORT IS FIXED!!!
            WTF????

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
              Exactly it's time for the viewers to wake up. It's all a hoax to keep the biggest money maker at the top! Obviously! We need to wake up and demand that this BS stops now. They treat us like fools! They insult our intelligence every fight. Thet commentators are all in on it. They control the perception of what the fan thinksis going on. You see what you see and they say otherwise and everyone excepts it as fact. Even though your own eyes and brain told you the truth. These sights like this one are all part of it aswell.
              Its truly unreal isnt it?

Trust me, nothing will change though. People literally think Mayweather put on a dominating performance last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Well to start Floyd landed two times the amount of punches. Second, Floyd landed clean, hard, headsnapping punches. Vazquez did not.
                Oh those 3 punches he landed that what you talking about??

Comment

Working...
                X