No announcement yet.

GGG Cannot Fight Going Backwards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    These guys are hating hard. GGG is not a big 160 pounder, he could actually make 154. Rosado was huge not small at all, people think just cause a fighter comes up in weight they are small, this is the BS lies started by Flowmos to discredit Pacquiao and they are using it on GGG now.

Rosado was bigger than Peter Quillin on fight night, Rosado walks around at well over 180. GGG is no more than 170 pounds walking around he is actually small for 160, Sergio Martinez even weighed in over 180 on one of his 30 day weigh ins so even he is bigger than GGG.
    He's not a big MW but he's also not a small MW.

What makes you think he could make 154? He's not been there in over a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Push him backwards and smother his power. He likes to throw every shot with bad intentions. He likes to control distance, get leverage and hurt you every time.

With that said, I don't think anybody at 160 beats him right now except for Martinez (depending on where he is at physically right now). He will struggle if and when he decides to move to 168. I think Quillin would be a good fight but we know that's not happening for obvious reasons so why even consider it?
      You talking about the Kid Chocolate who looked like crap against a guy GGG dominated and bloodied up?

Comment

Not sure about that. He was fighting just find going back last night. He doesn't have the same leverage in punches but he can do it.

Stop trying to pick up on GGG, lol... Some of the guys here are trying soooo hard. At least wait for the someone to survive the fight against him.

Comment

A pressure fighter who isn't used to fighting backwards, what a revelation!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He's not a big MW but he's also not a small MW.

What makes you think he could make 154? He's not been there in over a decade.
            His coach. He said post-fight they might move down.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Here is your response. I'm giving you attention. Now stop quoting me.
              Can't handle any opposing views can you? Your agenda is so transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                You talking about the Kid Chocolate who looked like crap against a guy GGG dominated and bloodied up?
                This is what people talk about when they criticize fanboys. I said Qullin vs. GGG would be a good fight and they find that as me insulting GGG.

Comment

He seemed ok to me, When he did go back, it was always momentarily to reset. He still made Stevens head look like a Pez Dispenser with those jabs. Golovkin seems to have one of the most annoying jab for opponents in the world. It was working overtime

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                    His coach. He said post-fight they might move down.
                    What his coach say's is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      A pressure fighter who isn't used to fighting backwards, what a revelation!
                      People say he's a good boxer though

Comment

Working...
                      X