Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes-Lara Rematch Purse Bid is Won By Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, these suckers are gonna have to fight like 12 times before either gets a shot at the hypejob.

Comment

I hope Lara ko's Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Please, these suckers are gonna have to fight like 12 times before either gets a shot at the hypejob.
        Not 12 times but there does have to be a clear winner to give the title shot to. Hopefully this time it doesn't end in a draw again.

Comment

Lara fought really good vs Paul Willams but if he wants a fight with Canelo or if he wants to make more money he's gonna have to fight harder then in the Vanes fight.

If that's how he's gonna fight then he shouldn't get any big fights.

Comment

This is the kind ofmfight that boggles my mind about boxing.

No fan wants to see this fight. Most fans don't care to see either lara or vanes. Yet here we are, about to get the rematch, that no one asked for. I hope to god no networks pick this garbage up.

Only in boxing are we constantly forced with nonsense like this. This will undoubtably end up on some undercard on hbo or SHO. When a non fan watches it, they'll turn it off. Even me as a hardcore fan, I want nothing to do with this crap.

Comment

How does Golden Boy work towards two opposing goals? Golden Boy is buying the fight in order to secure Lara's mandatory spot, but at the same time they want to make Mayweather-Canelo for September, which negates Lara's wish to fight Canelo. Or maybe they're just desperate to find anyone to fight Lara that they're willing give people another boring ass fight with Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

No fan wants to see this fight. Most fans don't care to see either lara or vanes. Yet here we are, about to get the rematch, that no one asked for. I hope to god no networks pick this garbage up.

Only in boxing are we constantly forced with nonsense like this. This will undoubtably end up on some undercard on hbo or SHO. When a non fan watches it, they'll turn it off. Even me as a hardcore fan, I want nothing to do with this crap.
                Is someone putting a gun to your head to watch it? Can't you find something else to do on a Saturday night than to force yourself to watch somwthing you don't want to watch? Even the bobcats have to play vs the hornets so calm down

Comment

^ Who understands this logic?

People want fighters to fight other fighters within their division but once we get that, we get people like this dude whining about it... Only a boxing fan...

Comment

i wonder when the fight will take place, i know lara has been injured for a minute now

Comment

unfortunately showtime is in bed with gbp so you know itll be on that channel....cause im sure hbo will say f'k no to this fight after how horrible it was the 1st time

Comment

Working...
                      X