No announcement yet.

Nonito wants 4 fights a year that is badass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito wants 4 fights a year that is badass

Yeah but he's only going to be able to keep that pace up for two to three years tops, especially as he gets older and those big fights keep coming up. Mayweather fought like 4 times in a year early in his career and so did Pac but as they climbed the ranks they fought less and less.

Comment

Alot of fighters need to fight more often.Canelo is an example.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Alot of fighters need to fight more often.Canelo is an example.
        He really is I like how Canelo and Golden Boy have him staying nice and active.

Comment

this is going to be awesome, especially knowing he's officially moving to 122 now. i really hope that proposed fight between ramos and rigondeaux happens so the winner can get a shot at donaire, that'd be a good fight. then there's vazquez jr, arce, and nishioka.

Comment

there's only so many tv dates on hbo/showtime. thats why the bigger names only fight a couple times a year.

Comment

lol at the ppl saying he wont be able to keep up the pace.. boxers are just *****s nowadays, sugar ray robinson fought every week sometimes.

Comment

A fight against Arce in his home country would be great for him.

The pinoys will see him knockout a mexican on their own soil

Comment

At the lower weight classes i think Donaire can do this, but when moves to his natural weight (maybe feather?) he wont.

Comment

Boxers could fight every month like they used to but they need time to build up fights and create demand.

Comment

Working...
                    X