Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go... Harris has an excuse for losing to Maussa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Harris got owned.

Comment

1) punch didnt land, it hit the ropes

2) harris is garbage, and always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by PapiShasho
        1) punch didnt land, it hit the ropes

2) harris is garbage, and always will be.
        Get your old lady some grown up panties and bras you cheap loser.

And while your at it, tell her that "Chic" jeans went away when K-Mart did.

Comment

that chick has a nice ass man

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
            Holy ****. I would have DQ'ed him. That was really ****ed up. I just saw the fight, and just.. wow. I don't care if he fully connected or not, that's just... I can't even think of a word to describe it. Just bull****. It did catch Harris a bit, but nothing that should have kept him down. Either way, a DQ was in order.

And your opinion on Jones - Griffin I ???

Comment

Originally posted by martinwbc
              According to **********, Vivian Harris is filing a protest to the WBA demanding an immediate rematch with Maussa (Maussa is due to meet his mandatory next), on the grounds that Maussa hit him while he was on the floor.

Fair enough, but what makes me laugh is that Harris reckons that he could have got back up if he hadn't got hit while he was on the floor...To quote Vivian:

"I think if I didn't get hit while I was down I think I would've been able to get back up and continue."

Personally I don't even think the punch on the floor landed?... It was stopped by the ropes?

Is this a valid excuse? In my opinion the damage was already done with the huge left hook he took from Maussa, and the blow Harris took on while he was on the floor was 'pathetic' (but it was quite funny LOL). Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
              This **** is fast becoming the biggest dickhead in boxing.

Which is saying something.

What an *******.

Comment

hahahahahahaha.z

"" Stop crying and fight!!!!"""

Comment

Well i have a few snapshots i have taken from differrent angles, i think Maussa won. But you be the judge as to what happened at the end of the round...

Comment

Comment

and yet another angle....

Comment

Working...
                      X